3 chocolate dessert recipes to surprise
It is true that, during the Christmas holidays, there are many typical desserts. It is the case of the popular and traditional nougat(either the traditional Jijona or Alicante), or other desserts such as may be the case of delicious Wine roscos.
But the truth is that the desserts with chocolate They can like not only during Christmas, but also during practically the whole year. In fact, for sure you surprise your guests with homemade desserts, and if they are chocolate much better. We show some desserts so they can be easily made at home.
And there is no doubt that the chocolate Many like it a lot. Not only because plain and simple is extremely delicious. Also for the incredible benefits it provides, especially if it is pure chocolate: it provides natural antioxidants, helps reduce high cholesterol, is ideal for athletes
3 finger-licking chocolate dessert recipes!
- 4 eggs
- 115 grams of chocolate coverage
- 75 grams of butter
- 75 grams of sugar
- 75 grams of flour
- Cocoa powder
Recipe step by step:
- Put the chocolate in a bowl and melt it in the microwave at low temperature for 15 seconds while watching that it does not burn. We do the same with butter. We let warm.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar in a bowl. We incorporate the melted chocolate and butter and mix everything.
- Add the sifted flour, pouring it through a colander and shaking it to incorporate air, and stir until obtaining a homogeneous mixture.
- On the inside, we grease some metallic flares with a little butter and sprinkle with the cocoa powder, shaking well to cover the entire surface and eliminate the excess. Fill the flaneras with the mixture and give a few blows by dropping them against the table so that they settle well.
- We put them in the refrigerator for 12 hours. We put the coulants in the preheated oven at 225º for about 8 minutes. We take out, unmold by passing a knife around and serve immediately; We can do it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Three-layer chocolate cake
- 150 grams of dark chocolate
- 150 grams of milk chocolate
- 150 grams of white chocolate
- 120 grams of sugar
- 750 ml of liquid cream for mounting
- 750 ml of whole milk
- 3 sachets of curd
For the base:
- 1 pack of cookies
- 100 grams of butter
- 1 pinch of cinnamon powder
- Chocolate balls
Recipe step by step:
- To make the base, crush the cookies with an electric mincer and melt the butter in the microwave. Mix the cookies, butter and a pinch of cinnamon, and make a paste with which we cover the base of a removable round mold previously greased with butter. We put in the fridge to harden it.
- For each layer we use 250 ml of cream, 250 ml of milk, 150 grams of chocolate, 40 grams of sugar and 1 sachet of curd.
- We start with the white chocolate layer. We put a little of the milk in a glass and dissolve the envelope of curd in it. we put the rest of the milk, the cream and the sugar in a saucepan to the fire. When it begins to boil, add the chocolate and stir until melted. We incorporate the curd dissolved in the milk and let it boil over low heat for 3 minutes while stirring. Pour the mixture on the cookie base.
- We repeat the process in the same way with milk chocolate, and we put it on top of the white chocolate layer.
- We do it again with dark chocolate, and we throw it on milk chocolate. We reserve in the fridge until the next day to set well.
- Unmold and decorate with chocolate balls.
- 250 grams of chocolate
- 50 grams of butter
- 100 grams of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 200 grams of flour
- ½ teaspoon of chemical yeast
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- Powdered sugar
Recipe step by step:
- We melt the chocolate in a bain-marie by putting it in a bowl over a saucepan with boiling water over the fire and stir until it falls apart. We can also melt it by placing it in a bowl in the microwave at low temperature for a couple of minutes.
- Add the butter to the chocolate and stir well to integrate both.
- With the help of some electric rods, beat the eggs with the sugar and sugar for 5 minutes, until the mixture doubles its volume and turns whitish. We add the melted chocolate with butter and mix everything.
- We incorporate the flour, the yeast and the salt, sieving it with a colander to incorporate air, and we combine it mixing the right thing. We booked in the fridge 2 hours.
- We remove the mixture, take portions and go forming balls. Batter them in icing sugar and place them on the baking tray covered with parchment paper so they do not stick.
- We put in the preheated oven at 180º for 10 minutes. We take out and let cool.