3 different and unique guacamole recipes
The guacamole is one of the basic pillars of Mexican cuisine and is one of the many reasons why it is consumed in half the world. Although there are countless recipes, the basic way to make this delicious sauce is to crush avocados and mix them with lemon juice, tomatoes and chili.
However, today it is possible to find a wide variety of options of guacamole, which can even surprise: with onion, garlic ... There are even those who use ingredients and products of the sea, such as, for example, the case of minced squid. .
And you? Would you like to try this sauce that comes directly from the avocado? Well, through the following article we have prepared from NatureVia, we will give you three ways to prepare it so that you can taste it in a really tasty and original way.
Do you know what guacamole is?
It is quite probable that you have already tried it, and that you even know what it is about. Effectively, the guacamole consists of a marvelous avocado based avocado.
The original recipe was prepared based only on avocados, which are crushed, tomato, lemon juice and chili. However, nowadays it is possible to find different variants, so that it is usual to include not only the mentioned ingredients, but also coriander, onion and garlic.
3 deliciously addictive guacamole recipes
A rich avocado and bacon sauce
Let's talk about one of the recipes that is really causing a sensation. It is made with avocado and bacon and is therefore an option to take into account to accompany all kinds of snacks such as potatoes or toasted muffins.
You only need the following ingredients: Two or three very ripe avocados, a packet of bacon cut into taquitos, a large tomato, lemon juice and a little salt. The preparation is as follows:
- You take a pan and there you start frying the bacon in taquitos with a little olive oil. Leave it until it browns well and hardens a little.
- Cut the tomato into slices. It is important that you remove the seeds so that they do not appear later in the sauce. You have to do the same with avocados.
- You put all these ingredients in a blender with a little lemon juice.
- Mix everything with a good pair of pieces of avocado without crushing.
- Grab a bag of chips or nachos. And to enjoy!
Guacamole with jalapeños for spicy lovers
Are you a lover of hot spicy? Well then you should not miss the following recipe that will surely delight the strong and intense flavors.
To do this, three ripened avocados, a purple onion, a red jalapeño and a little tabasco are needed first. You will have to prepare all these ingredients in the following way:
- Cut each avocado in half and you take off your seed to then empty all the contents with the help of a spoon.
- Form a paste with a blender or simply using a fork while exerting a strong pressure.
- Then add a purple onion sliced, season with a little lemon juice to give the final touch with the jalapeño cut into slices.
- Finally, mix all this pasta with a little salt and a little tabasco if you want to add a spicier touch.
Sweet avocado cake Delicious!
In many other regions such as Brazil, the avocado can also be taken as if it were a sweet grouper. What have you never heard about this? Well, through this last recipe we will tell you how to get a cake made entirely of avocado.
But first of all, you will need the following ingredients: Two cups of wheat flour and one of milk, one piece of avocado, two eggs, one tablespoon of baking soda, another of baking powder, vanilla extract and a cup of sugar. The procedure will be as follows:
- First it is necessary to mix all the dry ingredients such as flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder in the same container, which will then have to be mixed very well with a spoon.
- Beat the avocado without its pulp and rind with a little sugar in a blender and then add two well-beaten eggs. Finally, the vanilla extract is added to obtain a very thick dough.
- Next, we add the first mix of dry ingredients while we add a little milk to our liking.
- We take a mold of large dimensions and we are scattering all this dough with a good amount of flour.
- We introduce it in an oven at a temperature of 180 degrees for about 30-40 minutes. This way, our avocado cake will be finished.