3 recipes of healthy and delicious smoothies
The smoothies they are a refreshing and healthy option, they are fruit smoothies of rather creamy consistency, very easy to make, they are ideal for all ages, even to offer the little ones a totally healthy and refreshing drink.
They are ideal to replace it with sugary drinks to which we usually resort especially in summer to freshen up. And to prepare delicious and vitaminized smoothies we just need a blender and make our imagination fly combining our favorite fruits.
In addition to fruit, smoothies are made with milk, natural yogurt, soy milk or other vegetable drink, ice cream.
The smoothie is a drink that is served cold, we can either have the cold milk and the fruits with which we are going to prepare it or crush the ice before and then in the same glass of the blender incorporate the rest of the ingredients and beat, this form will not lose flavor.
Smoothies can also be prepared by combining fruits with vegetables or vegetables.
Smoothie of red fruits and banana
The amounts that we will use to prepare this smoothie are for 2 people. It is a natural and very healthy smoothie, made with two delicious ingredients: berries Y banana.
In the particular case of red fruits, as you surely know, they stand out for being tremendously rich in natural antioxidants. While the banana is surprising for its great power and its richness in potassium.
- 350 grams of red fruits.
- 250 grams of natural yogurt.
- A banana.
- 2 tablespoons of flower honey.
- A few mint leaves to decorate.
If we have bought the frozen red fruits, we will first thaw them in the refrigerator. Once thawed, we wash them well and dry them a little.
- We reserve a few pieces of red fruits to decorate. We remove the skin from the banana and cut them into casters.
- In the blender we put the red fruits, the yogurt, the banana rolls and beat everything well. Then add the honey and beat a little more.
We distribute the smoothie in individual glasses and we present it decorated with a few red fruits on top and a few leaves of mint.
Melon and lettuce smoothie
In this smoothie we will combine a vegetable with a fruit: leaves of green lettuce and melon. It is delicious, and probably its flavor will pleasantly surprise you. Take note.
- 4 sheets of curly green lettuce.
- Half variety melon, skin of toad.
- 350 ml. From mineral water.
- A spoonful of whole sugar.
- Some mint leaves for decoration.
- We wash the lettuce leaves well, drain them and chop them. We remove the skin from the melon and cut it into cubes.
- In the blender we put the lettuce leaves, the cubes of melon, the whole sugar, the water and we beat everything well.
We put the smoothie in two individual glasses and serve it decorated with mint leaves.
Smoothie of soy milk, apple, banana and strawberries
In this smoothie we will combine the soy milk with natural yogurt Before preparing the smoothie to serve it cold a while before we will cool the fruit in the fridge.
- 150 grams of strawberries.
- A golden apple.
- A banana.
- 300 ml. of soy milk or other vegetable drink.
- 250 ml. of sweetened natural yogurt or 2 natural yogurts.
- We wash the strawberries well, drain them and cut them into pieces. We remove the skin from the apple and cut it into cubes.
- We remove the skin from the banana and cut it into casters. In the blender we put the yogurt, the strawberries, the apple, the banana, the soy milk and we beat well.
We have the smoothie in individual glasses and we decorate it with some mint leaves.