4 recipes for fruit cocktails without alcohol ideal for Christmas
What would Christmas be without a good meal or dinner? And above all, what would it be for Christmas meals or dinners without a toast with family or friends? The Christmas toast it usually becomes a pleasant and often funny moment, where someone can even dare to give a small speech, and in which the greatest wishes of each one of the people that compose it are given.
Among the most common drinks that are commonly used in a Christmas toast we can mention especially alcoholic beverages, and among them, such typical and traditional options as the traditional cava, champagne or delicious sweet cider.
However, there are those who obviously do not want to drink with alcohol, either because they can not consume it (for example for health reasons) or simply do not drink it because they do not like it. Or even when small children participate in the toast.
In these cases it is useful to opt for drinks without alcohol specially designed or conceived for moments like this. For example, we can count on a bottle of cider without alcohol, fruit juices or simply water.
But if we want to go a little further, and venture this year with more appetizing options, a good example is the cocktails without alcohol, especially those that are made at home with natural fruits, thus becoming much healthier options. It will take you to prepare each one around 10 minutes, and to finish them about 5 minutes.
Recipes of Christmas fruit-free alcoholic cocktails
The Pina Colada It is a popular cocktail that is made with pineapple, coconut milk and white rum. Some people prefer to add more flavor by making it with aged golden rum. This time we will learn how to prepare a pina colada without alcohol, made with pineapple juice and a delicious coconut foam.
- 1/2 pineapple
- 2 tablespoons of coconut syrup
- 5 tablespoons of liquid cream
Preparation of pina colada without alcohol:
- First part half pineapple in half, peel carefully and liquefy. Reserve your juice by chilling it in the fridge with a cocktail shaker.
- Now is the time to make the coconut foam. To do this, mix the coconut syrup with the liquid cream in a small bowl and introduce the mixture in a siphon with a small gas charge.
- At the time of serving, pour the pineapple juice into glasses and finish serving with the coconut foam.
Rosemary with melon
- 2 parts of Cantaloupe melon juice
- 4 parts orange juice
- 1 sprig of rosemary
Preparation of the Rosemary with melon:
- Split the Cantaloupe variety melon, peel it carefully and liquefy it well. Put it in the shaker and reserve in the fridge.
- While the melon juice cools, part the orange in half and squeeze it to obtain its juice.
- Add the 4 parts of orange juice and the sprig of rosemary to the cocktail shaker and bathe well with plenty of ice.
- Ready! At the time of serving, put it in glasses.
Grapefruit and ginger cocktail
- The juice of 1/2 pink grapefruit
- 2 slices of ginger
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
Preparation of grapefruit and ginger cocktail:
- Split the pink grapefruit in half and squeeze it to get its juice. From this juice put in the shaker the equivalent of half grapefruit juice.
- Add the slices of fresh ginger, sugar and plenty of ice to the shaker.
- Beat everything in the shaker.
- Serve it in glasses and finish with a little soda.
Mojito without alcohol
- 1 part lime juice
- 2 parts soda
- Several sprigs of mint
- Brown sugar
- Crushed ice
Preparation of mojito without alcohol:
- Put a sprig of mint on the bottom of the glass where you are going to serve it.
- Now let's prepare it in a large jar. Squeeze the files to get your juice. Reserve the files and cut them into smaller pieces.
- Put the lime juice in glasses in the indicated amount, add the soda and stir well.
- Chop some ice and add it to the glass.
- To finish, add more sprigs of mint and brown sugar on top, mixing well.