Apple fritters: sweet recipe for Easter
Easter has its traditional cuisine and as we have done on other occasions, in NatureVia we provide some representative recipes of these dates that can be interesting to renew our recipe book and of course to try new recipes.
The fritters both in its sweet and salty version can not miss these dates, this time we present the fritters in sweet recipe, they are the Apple Fritters.
These fritters are very rich, fluffy and with a delicate apple flavor and a light touch of cinnamon.
The apple fritters we can taste them both in the dessert and in the snack.
Recipe of apple fritters
In this recipe the Apple Fritters they are prepared with the apple cut into cubes as a stumble, but we can also make them with an applesauce, mashing the apples and incorporating the mashed potatoes into the dough.
- 300 grams of confectionery flour.
- 2 tablespoons of baking powder.
- 120 grams of sugar.
- 2 eggs
- 300 ml. milk.
- 4 apples without skin and cut into cubes.
- A teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- Sunflower or olive oil mild flavor, (to fry the fritters).
- Sugar glas to decorate.
- Honey to accompany.
- We sieve the flour with a fine sieve or sieve. In a bowl we put the sifted flour, the yeast, the sugar, the cinnamon and mix well. We add the eggs and beat everything very well with the help of the blender or manual rod.
- When we achieve a soft dough, add the milk and mix well again. Let the dough rest.
- We wash the apples we remove the skin, we split them in half and we take away the central part.
- We cut the apples into small cubes. Add the apple cubes inside the dough we have resting. We remove to incorporate the apple cubes in the dough.
- In a pan put plenty of oil to heat to fry the apple fritters.
- Once the oil is very hot, with a spoon we are going to take spoonfuls of dough with cubes of apple and we are going to deposit them in the pan so that they are fried.
- We brown the apple fritters on both sides.
- We are depositing fried fritters on a plate or tray that we have covered with a napkin or absorbent paper to drain the surplus oil.
- When the fritters are cold, sprinkle them with icing sugar.
The apple fritters can also be presented sprinkled with a mixture of sugar and cinnamon, in this case we will do it when the apple fritters are warm.
When tasting them we can accompany them with a little bit of honey.
Apple fritters we can eat both warm and cold, as we like or like.
As we have said before, they are ideal to enjoy at dessert or at snack time.
Other suggestions for tasting apple fritters are:
- Accompanied by some ice cream balls.
- Accompanied by your favorite drink, a cup of warm chocolate, a tea, a cup of coffee or any other flavor of infusion you prefer.
Bon appetit and Good Easter everyone! ThemesEaster Recipes