Benefits of anaerobic exercise
Maintaining a regular physical activity based mostly on the practice of daily physical exercise (or at least 3 times a week) is essential if you want to enjoy good health.
In fact, it becomes a unique and appropriate option to take care of our health and live a much healthier and healthier life. Which in turn helps, for example, to take care of our line and prevent the onset of overweight or obesity, and its dangerous consequences.
However, it is clear that to enjoy many of the Benefits of practicing exerciseIt is also essential to follow a healthy life, based on the follow-up of a balanced diet, avoiding overeating or fast and especially those very fatty or sugary foods (especially those that are rich in empty calories), and always do so in small quantities.
Within the Differences in aerobic exercise and anaerobic exercise, the anaerobic exercise contributes Benefits different from those provided by aerobic exercise, given that both intensity and duration are quite different. Thus, we must clearly differentiate it from the one known as aerobic exercise, as we will see below.
For example, anaerobic exercise is the most appropriate when you want to strengthen and tone the musculoskeletal system, since it combines high intensity exercises, but of short duration. But let's go in parts.
What is anaerobic exercise? What does it consist of?
As we have already explained to you on a previous occasion, we must first take into account that anaerobic means "without oxygen", something that in itself helps a lot to realize what the anaerobic exercises.
That is to say, the anaerobic exercise is one that does not require oxygen for its realization. Or, which is the same, refers more specifically to the exchange of energy that occurs in the muscles to perform this type of physical activity, not needing oxygen.
They are high intensity exercises, which require precisely greater strength and power. Therefore, they are exercises that help increase muscle mass, strengthening the musculoskeletal system.
Benefits of anaerobic exercise for health
Do you know what are the main benefits of practicing anaerobic exercises regularly? The most important are the following:
- Provides greater resistance.
- Prevents the onset of overweight and obesity.
- It provides cardiovascular benefits.
- It helps to take care of the heart and strengthen it.
- Tones the muscles.
- Strengthens and tones the musculoskeletal system in general.
Of course, for its realization is necessary to take into account some basic tips that will be very useful, especially if you have no experience and you are a beginner in your practice. Take good note.
- If it is the first time you practice it:It is advisable to have a medical examination, especially when you are going to start intensive training. Also, if you are overweight, it is advisable to start with low intensity aerobic exercises first.
- Do you have any disease ?:Whatever it is, you have to consult with your doctor before practicing any type of anaerobic exercise.
- You are pregnant?:If so, anaerobic exercises are not appropriate or appropriate.
- During the practice of anaerobic exercise:It is essential to preheat before practicing it, and always end the sessions with a stretch and relaxation session.