The diabetes or as its full name indicates Diabetes Mellitus (DM), is a syndrome of metabolism characterized by an increase in blood glucose, ie hyperglycemia
This disease is caused by a lack or partial or total decrease in the secretion or action of a hormone, Insulin, which is produced by the pancreas.
When the total or partial lowering of this hormone occurs, the body can not use the nutrients what you need to live, so that food can not be transformed into energy and the blood glucose level rises abnormally.
It is true that diabetes can be inheritable in many cases and in other cases it arises from bad habits, so we will write a series of tips to take our treatment as well as possible:
- Keep a physical activity corresponding to each of the people.
- Carry one nutrition for diabetes according to age, tastes and sex.
- Self-control with the frequency marked by the doctor.
- Medicate respectively.
- Live in society allowing full integration.
- Receive therapeutic education.
If we follow these steps we can take an adequate treatment, and above all suitable to keep the disease at bay. This article is published for informational purposes only. It can not and should not replace the consultation with a Physician. We advise you to consult your Trusted Doctor. ThemesDiabetes