Essential foods for health
Although there are more and more people who are aware of maintaining a healthy food, based at the same time on the follow-up of a healthy lifestyle, it is essential to be able to enjoy good health.
The fundamental thing is to follow a diet more or less similar to what we understand Mediterranean diet, because with healthy and healthy foods, we provide the body with the nutrients it needs every day, without adding fat or extra calories.
But if you want to enjoy a healthy life in terms of food and daily nutrition, there is a series of indispensable foods that can not be missing in our diet. We summarize the most important ones.
Essential healthy foods
- Olive oil: It is rich in monounsaturated fatty acids, also providing vitamin E.
- Oats: It is a cereal rich in fiber, which provides a lot of energy; which, incidentally, is released slowly.
- Fruits and vegetables: They are essential to maintain good health. They provide essential vitamins and minerals, as well as containing fiber.
- Milk (and dairy products): They are essential for both children and women, especially for their contribution in calcium.
- Vegetables: They are rich in fiber and protein, while very low in fat.
- Wholemeal bread: Rich in fibers and vitamins of group B.
- Integral rice: Like wholemeal bread, it is rich in B vitamins and fibers.
- Pasta: Contains vitamin B, while providing energy and proteins.
- Chicken: Contains iron and zinc.