Fill yourself with health and energy with tea
Many are the people who when getting out of bed the first thing they do is take a cup of tea, after lunch or even at snack. The great majority recognizes that tea is positive for health but do they really know in depth what they are drinking?
The tea, that drink so well known in almost all parts of the world, comes exactly from the leaves and buds of a specific plant. It's about the Camellia sinensis that has some pretty flowers.
There is no definitive answer to the origins of tea. There are many legends that can serve as a guide to know its history. Since long ago this plant was used in ancient China as a healing benefit.
The ones who made the most known were the English since one of the most repeated questions for them was in England, would you like a cup of coffee? However, it was introduced in the West by the Dutch who returned to Europe from their trips to Asia.
Do you know the main varieties of teas that exist?
We find four varieties depending on when the leaves and shoots are harvested and also depending on the treatment to which they are subjected. We will be talking about green tea, red tea, black tea or white tea.
- Green Tea: It is a drink that has gained many followers around the world not only for its flavor but because it carries with it many benefits in the human being. With it you can have good energy in the morning and also take care of your skin.
- Red tea: well known for its few contraindications, many of its qualities come from the double fermentation that occurs with the passage of time. It reduces excess fat and firms the skin.
- Black tea: Known as the world's tea helps relieve stomach upset in addition to being an antioxidant.
- White tea: This is mainly produced in China where Fujian Province has been discovered as the strongest antioxidant in nature. Take care of teeth and gums as well as prevent heart attacks and reduce the risk of cancer.
Other infusions with healthy plants
Being formed by great natural herbs the combination between these can give an excellent tea blend in terms of its aroma, characteristic and flavor. This does not alter the properties of each one and does not present significant contraindications.
But we can also mention other teas and teas equally healthy and recommended depending on the disorder or health condition that we are suffering. The most common are the following:
- Chamomile tea: it is more of an infusion, no side effects are known. But it is not recommended to take it in the first trimester of pregnancy or if you have allergies to margaritas. If you are going to undergo surgery it is recommended to stop taking chamomile two weeks before. It will give you peace of mind when it comes to sleeping well.
- Linden tea: It is obtained from the flower of the tree it has been used as a relaxant for its antidepressant qualities but it also helps us to purify the organism.
- Mint tea: It helps you to have good breath, reduces the possibility of vomiting and nausea. It also reduces pain related to cramps and indigestion. The fresh effect of menthol produces external sweat and cools the inner body so it helps to break the fever.
- Basil tea: you only need 1L of water and 10 grams of fresh basil leaves. It helps eliminate toxins and purify the body.