Food against fatigue
It is usual that during a change of season, and especially a few days after it has occurred, we tend to feel much more tired, apathetic and reluctant to anything.
This situation usually occurs above all with the arrival of autumn, since the change of season usually results in the so-called autumnal depression, since it is difficult for our organism to get used to the change of time, to the arrival of the cold and to the reduction of sunlight.
Luckily, the diet and the foods that we eat every day can be very useful (a clear example are the different foods against autumn depression), especially if we choose the best foods against fatigue, thanks to the fact that they provide us with essential energy and essential nutrients to improve our mood while reducing fatigue.
Foods rich in proteins
The protein-rich foods they become the best options to reduce fatigue, given that they provide dynamism and favor the correct functioning of our body.
They emphasize above all foods like meats, eggs and fish; all of them as healthy as they are nutritious.
Although following a balanced diet is always the best option to provide our body with the different essential nutrients we need each day to function properly, we must pay special attention to certain vitamins:
- Vitamin C: it is useful to help our body when it comes to fighting fatigue, while it is adequate to prevent infections and diseases. The best? Consume fruits and vegetables rich in vitamin C (you can learn more in our note on foods rich in vitamin C).
- Group B vitamins: they actively participate in our nervous system, being well known when it comes to improving mood and fatigue in convalescents.
The best foods that give energy
- Animal products: like meats, fish or eggs, especially rich in proteins and essential nutrients.
- Vegetables: like lentils, ideal because they are a source of energy of slow absorption (ideal to prevent weight gain).
- Nuts: they become in fact a great source of energy, that in addition to being positive against fatigue, they bring incredible benefits and properties.
Image | xavi talleda This article is published for informational purposes only. You can not and should not replace the consultation with a Nutritionist. We advise you to consult your trusted Nutritionist.