How to avoid spring asthenia
For many people, seasonal changes often go unnoticed in terms of health issues, while others notice how their health suffers.
Besides the Pollen allergy which is one of the frequent health conditions or disorders at this time of year may also affect us spring asthenia.
As we have said before, some people are more sensitive than others and the changes that entail moving from one season to another bring with them that our organism has to adapt to these changes.
Shortly after the beginning of spring one of the first abrupt changes in noticing is the change of schedule to which we have to adapt as the days go by.
Little by little the days are getting warmer, there are more daylight hours, we start to spend more time away from home, we go to bed later, and sometimes these changes take their toll.
Maybe you ask yourself the following question, and should not I feel good with all these changes? but nevertheless it is not like that, fatigue comes to you, you do not have much encouragement, you sleep badly, if this happens to you, perhaps you are going through a spring asthenia.
Both our body and our hormones have to adapt to these new changes, and hormones can be altered in their production, which produces symptoms like the ones mentioned above and some more.
The asthenia It is a disorder that occurs in a temporary way and we can not only pass asthenia in spring also in autumn.
Autumn is also a critical season for people sensitive to changes, in this case the asthenia is known as autumnal asthenia.
The symptoms that can make us suspect that we are going through a spring asthenia are the following:
- Fatigue, fatigue.
- Muscular weakness.
- Sleep disturbance.
- Have more sleep than we normally have.
- Sadness without reason, apathy.
These symptoms, as mentioned above, are temporary, so they should not be extended in time, in case this is the case we should consult with the doctor.
How to avoid spring asthenia with these natural tips
The tips that we will detail below will serve to prepare us throughout the year, not only in the face of spring or autumn.
We must bear in mind that the seasonal changes during the year are four and at any time we can expose ourselves to suffering from asthenia.
For these changes to catch us with the defenses of our immune system in top form it is advisable to pay attention to these tips:
- The diet should be a healthy and balanced diet.
- Keep us well hydrated, drinking at least 2 liters of water a day, which we can alternate with infusions and natural juices of vegetables and fruits.
- Help us with natural supplements such as royal jelly, propolis, which will help us increase energy as well as defenses.
- Do physical exercise every day in a moderate way, walk between half an hour or one hour a day.
- Respect the fixed hours for food.
- Rest and sleep at least 8 hours a day or what our body needs to feel rested.
- Avoid as much as possible the situations that predispose us to suffer stress.
- Avoid stimulant and sugary drinks especially in the afternoon.
- Avoid drinking alcohol.
- No Smoking.
- Take infusions that help us strengthen the immune system such as, echinacea infusions, guava leaves.
- Take infusions that help us to reconcile a restful sleep like the infusion of orange blossom petals.