How to clean your liver naturally and strengthen your health
The liver is one of the most important organs in the human body, is the only organ with the capacity to regenerate itself, and performs many vital tasks for the proper functioning of our body.
It is a depurative organ, with which we can translate that one of its important functions is to detoxify the organism and to perform this function converts toxic substances into cleaner or less harmful substances and easier to excrete.
It is advisable to maintain good health of the liver to carry out a healthy, healthy and balanced diet and purify the liver at least once a year.
We must avoid food and habits that we consider harmful to the health of our liver, such as avoiding foods rich in saturated fats or bad fats, processed foods, foods rich in sugars such as sweets and pastries, animal fats, sausages, eating in excess, very salty foods, excessive consumption of alcohol, obesity or overweight, and sedentary lifestyle.
In addition to following the above indications, both in our diet and in our habits we must take into account the following indications for our liver to remain healthy:
- Healthy and balanced diet rich in vegetables and fruits, and in which we must include the following foods that promote the proper functioning of the liver while helping to tone it: green leafy vegetables are an excellent debugger, chard, spinach, watercress, endive, lettuce and endive. Sulfurized vegetables such as cabbage, brussels sprouts, broccoli, help to promote the production of bile, helping to make digestion lighter, while preventing us from suffering gallstones. Fruits of the group of citrus fruits and acid fruits such as lemon, orange, kiwi, strawberries. Germinated alfalfa, soybeans, flax seeds, whole grains.
- Keep us well hydrated, drinking between 1.5 or 2 liters of water per day.
- Take infusions of medicinal plants and herbs that help us to purify the liver: infusions of green tea, artichoke or artichoke, dandelion, milk thistle and desmodium.
- Perform exercise Moderately every day, walk at least one hour daily.
Symptoms we can notice when the liver is overloaded
Did you know that when the liver is sick or overloaded it can be noticed from the appearance of certain symptoms in our body? The most common and habitual are the following:
- Headache, fatigue, fatigue, nausea.
- Heavy digestion, abdominal heaviness, constipation.
- Halitosis or bad breath.
- Bad mood, irritability.
- Difficulty to concentrate and to memorize.
Discover the natural remedies that can help us cleanse the liver
The water with lemon It stands out in fact for being a simple gesture at the same time that simple and healthy remedy we must do it every day in the mornings and fasting. It will help us to facilitate the work of the liver and to contribute to its purification.
Although somewhat strange, the black radish juice It is very useful to help the liver to restore all its functions and for the proper functioning of the gallbladder. From this juice we can drink a glass a day in the morning fasting.
On the other hand, lemon juice and parsley is a wonderful combination that helps purify the liver and regenerate your cells, these benefits are provided by the properties that these two ingredients possess, vitamin C, betacaratene, chlorophyll and folic acid.
Do not hesitate to season your dishes and salads with a few drops of lemon, and also add chopped parsley leaves to your plates.
There are also certain medicinal infusions that are extremely useful and appropriate when it comes to caring for the liver and strengthening your health:
- Infusion of green tea: green tea is an excellent cleanser of the liver because it helps digest fats and eliminate fats as well. This green tea infusion should be taken half an hour before breakfast or lunch. In the evening, it is not advisable, since it contains theine, we could have problems falling asleep.
- Infusion of dandelion: it is an excellent cleanser of the liver, while diuretic, also favors the proper functioning of the gallbladder while protecting it. This infusion of dandelion to purify the liver should be taken 3 times a day half an hour before meals.
- Infusion of milk thistle: it helps to regenerate, reduce inflammation and protect the liver cells when it needs to be purified, it also helps the secretion of bile and makes the process of digestion lighter. The milk thistle infusion can be prepared with the leaves or seeds. From this infusion we will drink two cups a day for a month.This remedy we can repeat it every 6 months.
- Infusion of artichoke or artichoke: this infusion comes in handy to purify the liver and free it from excess toxins and fats. From this infusion we should drink 3 cups a day, half an hour before meals.
- Desmodium infusion: the infusion of this plant benefits us when it comes to detoxifying, purifying and regenerating liver cells. From this infusion we should drink three cups a day before meals on an empty stomach.
Any of these natural remedies that we have facilitated and that we choose, without a doubt will help us to protect the health of our liver as well as to keep it purified.
Both medicinal plants and medicinal herbs can be obtained in herbalists, natural products stores, parapharmacies, online natural products stores, and in different formats, prepared in sachets ready for infusion, in dragees, capsules, extracts, radish juice we can get it Also in blisters, or make our natural black radish smoothie.
With these tips we will prevent the liver from working excessively, since a liver overloaded with toxic substances will make it work more when it comes to fulfilling its functions so that our organism works well.
We must bear in mind and remember that having a healthy liver will help to reflect a good state of health at a general level. This article is published for informational purposes only. It can not and should not replace the consultation with a Physician. We advise you to consult your Trusted Doctor. ThemesLiver diseases Liver