How to detoxify the kidneys naturally
The kidneys They are fundamental organs both in the detoxification and in the purification of our organism, as it happens with the liver, especially because they are responsible for the elimination of those toxins and waste that our body does not need. Moreover, it is one of the main filters of our blood, retaining only what the body can take advantage of and eliminating what it does not need through urine. On the other hand, they are also responsible for the regulation of blood pressure and hydrosaline balance, while stimulating the production of red blood cells in the blood.
As you surely know, consist of a pair of organs shaped or appearance of beans or beans, which have a size very similar to that of a closed fist about 13 inches long and 8 inches wide. We find them in the back of the abdominal cavity, just above the waist. Also, on each kidney we find an adrenal gland, which exercises the function of regulating the response of our body to stress.
Taking into account all those functions carried out by the kidneys, it is fundamental that we must maintain a health as adequate as possible to take care of them effectively and naturally. Thus, for example, high creatinine levels can become an indication that the kidneys are not functioning correctly and 100%. Therefore, it is advisable to maintain adequate nutrition for the kidneys, purify them every so often and know how to detoxify them.
Tips to detoxify the kidneys naturally
1. Drink water
Water is essential for our body, and above all, it is a fundamental element for the good functioning of our kidneys, since it needs it to carry out its most important functions. Therefore, as long as there is no disease that contraindicates it (as for example it could be the existence of severe or severe renal failure), It is advisable to drink 2 to 3 liters of water every day, the equivalent of between 8 to 10 glasses of water daily.
2. Opt for diuretic infusions
The diuretic infusions, made with plants and herbs with depurative and diuretic action, are another ideal option when it comes to detoxifying the kidneys naturally. Here we tell you which are the best.
- Infusion of parsley: parsley is a very interesting herb for the detoxification of the kidneys, at the same time it is particularly useful in case of kidney stones. To make the infusion you only need to boil the equivalent of one cup of water in a bucket of water. When it reaches the boiling point add a sprig of parsley, and leave boiling for 3 minutes. After this time turn off the fire, cover the water and let rest another 3 minutes. Straighten and drink. You can drink up to 3 cups of this infusion every day. This infusion is not recommended for pregnant women, since parsley consumed in high doses can be abortive.
- Infusion of dandelion: the dandelion is another one of those beneficial plants, not only for the cleaning and detoxification of the kidneys, but also for the good functioning of the liver and the gall bladder. To make the infusion, boil a cup of water in a saucepan, so that when it starts to boil add a teaspoon of dandelion, letting it boil for 3 minutes. After this time turn off the heat, cover and let stand 3 minutes. Finally sneak and drink. You can drink 3 cups a day of this infusion.
- Infusion of anise: Anise is not only a very useful natural option in case of gas and indigestion, it is also very interesting when it comes to cleaning the kidneys naturally. To make the infusion, put a cup of water in a saucepan and bring it to a boil. When you reach this point add a teaspoon of anise, and let boil 5 minutes. After this time turn off the heat, cover and let rest 2 minutes. Straighten and drink.
3. Make cleansing and detoxifying juices
In addition to diuretic infusions, at home you can make some wonderful fruit and vegetable juices They have the added advantage of being prepared with highly depurative foods, such as lemon, watermelon or cucumber. We explain the most interesting options below.
- Cucumber and carrot juice: both foods help the kidneys perform their functions better to cleanse the body of excess toxins, while reducing high uric acid levels. To make it, wash the cucumber and carrot very well, remove the skin from the carrot and put them in the glass of the blender, to liquefy them well.
- Watermelon and lemon juice: while watermelon is a fruit very rich in water, lemon is an excellent detoxifying and purifying. To make this juice you need the equivalent of a cup of watermelon and a freshly squeezed lemon.Put all the ingredients in the glass of the blender and liquefy them to get all their juice.
- Radish and celery juice: there is no doubt that we are faced with two very powerful foods in terms of detoxification of the kidneys, because they are ideal for eliminating toxins from our body. Wash all the ingredients well and squeeze them into the blender jar.
4. Opt for diuretic foods
If there is no kidney problem that contraindicates it, and your doctor does not have contraindicated the consumption of foods with great diuretic power, you must add to your detoxifying diet those natural foods that force diuresis. Highlights include artichoke, broccoli, watercress, onion and pineapple.
Images | Emilian Robert Vicol / Richard North / Pastilla the Mann / This article is published for informational purposes only. It can not and should not replace the consultation with a Physician. We advise you to consult your Trusted Doctor. ThemesKidneys