How to have a clean complexion: this is our daily routine
Skin cleansing is a treatment not only of beauty, it is also a treatment that will help us to have facial skin as well as clean, healthy skin. With the cleaning of the skin we will clean the face of impurities to which the skin of our face is continually exposed, we refer to various external agents such as, the changes of time, and pollution.
There is no doubt that the cleanliness of the skin will bring luminosity to our face but in addition to luminosity and to eliminate the impurities of the aforementioned external agents we must also clean it of excess fat, black spots, as well as the remains of creams and makeup .
Even though we do not use makeup we must cleanse the skin and remove both the fat and black spots and not only for aesthetic reasons but to prevent these black spots from becoming infected and inflamed with what would eventually become grains.
The purpose of a skin cleaning is cleaning, toning and moisturizing the skin.
And how often should we have a skin cleanse? The frequency with which skin cleansing should be done will depend on the type of skin we have, since a greasy skin for example needs more care, especially if we also have black spots, in these cases it is advisable to cleanse the skin once a week.
For other types of skin, it may be sufficient to cleanse the skin at least once a month.
It is advisable and very important to cleanse our face every night and put on the nourishing cream at night.
We can cleanse the skin at home or go to a beauty center.
Discover how to do a facial cleaning at home
To clean at home we will need these ingredients: cold water, a neutral soap, cotton discs, cleansing milk, an exfoliant, hot water, a saucepan or container to make steam baths, gauze, a purifying tonic, a nourishing mask and a moisturizer
- Before starting it is important to wash your face well with cold water and a neutral soap or a soap appropriate to your skin type.
- Once we have washed our faces, dry the face with a soft towel.
- We take a cotton disk and put a little cleaning milk.
- Carefully we are passing the disc through the face, so we will remove the dirt that is on the surface of the skin.
- Next we apply the exfoliating product that will help us to drag the dead cells as well as the impurities.
- The exfoliant will be applied with light massages that we will do with the fingertips, massaging the chin, the eyebrows, the cheekbones and the neck.
- Next we will tone and moisturize the skin applying the purifying tonic, a little mask with nourishing function and to finish the moisturizing cream.
Following these basic tips we will get clean skin at home every day easily, quickly and easily. And is that as we have commented throughout this note, if we maintain a proper skin cleansing not only enjoy good health in our skin, but we will help you hydrate properly, take care of it, and especially to bring a greater luminosity.