How to light your skin off naturally with these remedies
A dull skin is a skin that looks little radiant, has a lack of brightness, shine. The pace of life we lead, stress, lack of rest, pollution, exposure to the sun without proper care, over the years, the characteristics of our skin, presence of spots, acne, or other imperfections, are some factors that can predispose us to our skin gradually going off.
Maybe you can ask yourself the following question: what happens on our skin so that it loses luminosity? The skin looks dull and loses its natural light when the deeper layers of the skin lose clarity and as a result of this they stop reflecting the light, with which the skin becomes opaque, without luminosity.
If we ever notice that this happens to us, we should not throw in the towel and get down to work, find the right remedies, hydrate and properly care for our skin with natural tips and healthy lifestyle habits.
Remember, a luminous complexion is a clean, healthy, and caring complexion, which at the same time transmits light and health.
Natural tips to have a luminous skin
- Rest enough. The lack of rest reflects fatigue, and helps to extinguish the brightness of the face, especially when we do not rest enough or sleep little.
- Daily cleansing of the skin. It is essential to do it every day. The skin should be clean of all kinds of impurities, even if you do not put on makeup. In addition to the daily cleansing of the face, it is important to exfoliate twice a week for combination and oily skin, and for delicate skin once a week, when the skin keeps remnants of impurities or dead cells looking dull and without light.
- Watch your diet. It is vital to help have a luminous and healthy skin should be healthy and balanced, rich in vegetables, fruits, and fresh vegetables. Avoid the consumption of processed foods, rich in saturated fats, avoid fried foods and opt for other healthier cooking methods such as steaming, baking, grilling, boiling. Avoid the consumption of alcohol and tobacco. Keep well hydrated, drinking between 1.5 and 2 liters of water. Take fruit juices, vegetable and vegetable juices.
- move on. Avoid sedentary lifestyle, moderate walking at least 30 minutes a day.
- Use of natural creams. Use moisturizers with vitamin C during the day, vitamin C provides energy and vitality to the skin and at night, nutritional creams contain retinol.
Following these habits of healthy life we will contribute to a good extent to take care of our skin from the inside and above all to preserve a radiant, healthy and luminous skin.
Natural remedies for the extinguished skin
Next we present some natural remedies to restore the luminosity to our face or, to avoid losing it.
They are simple remedies, homemade, with which we will open the pores to start the treatment, an exfoliant to remove dead cells and impurities, a mask that will give us luminosity, a homemade lotion to attenuate the spots.
Fumes with vinegar
The vapors are a good remedy with which to start by opening the pores and then proceed to clean the skin.
To make the vapors with vinegar besides the vinegar we need to make an infusion with the following medicinal plants, thyme, rosemary and lavender.
- 200 ml. From mineral water.
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- A teaspoon of thyme.
- A teaspoon of rosemary.
- A teaspoon of lavender.
In a saucepan or heater put the water to boil and once it starts to boil add the vinegar and medicinal plants.
We keep boiling for 2 minutes.
We remove the infusion from the fire, cover it, cover the head with a towel, bend down, uncover the infusion and let the steam act on our skin.
Oatmeal and lavender repairing homemade scrub
Both oats and lavender have excellent properties for the skin which will help our skin to remain luminous and radiant.
To prepare this scrub we only need a teaspoon of oats and a drop of lavender essential oil and a little water to help mix well and achieve a cream.
Then apply the exfoliating cream on the face skin spreading well with circular movements.
We let the exfoliating cream act for 10 minutes.
Wash the face with plenty of warm water and dry it with a soft towel and without rubbing.
The drying should be done by gently touching the towel.
Ideal mask that will give us luminosity
This mask is ideal to give the skin of the face the lost luminosity and also to give it shine.
- 5 drops of sandalwood essential oil.
- 5 drops of sweet almond oil
- 2 tablespoons of natural yogurt.
In a small bowl we put the two tablespoons of natural yogurt and add the oils.
We mix so that they integrate well.
Next we apply the mask on the previously cleaned skin.
We let the mask act for 15 minutes.
Rinse the skin with warm water and dry gently.
Tonic or lotion to attenuate stained skin
This home remedy to prepare this lotion will help us to noticeably reduce the spots on the skin.
To prepare this lotion we need only essential oil of lemon and rosehip essential oil.
In a small container we put 50 drops of lemon essential oil and 30 drops of rosehip essential oil.
We mix and apply it on the skin where we have the stains and that we have previously cleaned.
This tonic will only be applied at night since the lemon is photosensitizing and when we expose ourselves to the sun during the day, we could get even more stained.
As you can see and as we indicated at the beginning of this post, the causes why the skin of the face is turned off can be several, we must choose the most appropriate remedy for our case, if we have lack of hydration, cleaning or exfoliation, or we have stained skin. ThemesSkin