How to lose weight quickly, with health and truth
Obesity and overweight have become a real medical problem not only for many medical specialists, but for most of the people who suffer them.
And is that if we stick to many of the negative consequences that may arise from the appearance and maintenance over time of excess weight, there is no doubt that obesity can be considered a dangerous disease that, in most of the cases, it can be easily preventable.
However, in certain occasions, although losing weight and losing weight is an extremely healthy option (in addition to being recommended), if you do not follow a diet indicated by a nutritionist or if it is inadequate (especially because it has been taken from the Internet or promises to lose weight) quickly in a few weeks), can become dangerous.
Therefore, for lose weight quickly It is advisable to follow a weight loss plan that does not endanger the health of the person, in which the weight loss is carried out in a regular and balanced manner.
In this sense, if you want to lose weight quickly but with health, we offer you some simple tips that will be very useful.
Tips before starting the diet
- Choose the most suitable diet for you.
- Get away from strict weight loss diets, or that promise to lose weight fast.
- You must attend to your daily calorie needs, to know how many you can lose.
- It is always much more advisable to follow a personalized diet prepared by a medical professional.
- Completely eliminates miraculous or very fast diets.
Is it possible to lose weight quickly with health?
The truth is that there are a series of guidelines or basic tips that will help you lose weight without running the risk of endangering your health.
- Never follow a weight loss diet published online. Most of them are not safe and, in addition, they have not been prescribed by a medical professional.
- Always follow a prescribed diet, prescribed and prepared by your dietitian after supervision of the nutritionist.
- Eat those foods indicated in the diet.
- Avoid sweets and very fatty, sugary or caloric foods.
- Eat fruits and vegetables in abundance.
- Drink water, at least 2 liters of water per day.
- Practice physical exercise
- It is not advisable to lose weight very fast. It is advisable to lose around the weekly kilo.
Advice when it comes to following a diet to lose weight quickly
- Write down your current weight, your BMI, and your height.
- How much weight do you want or should you lose? Keep in mind that the weight you want to lose is not the same as what you should lose if there is a health problem or risk of suffering from a disorder or illness due to your excess weight.
- Do you know that making your commitment public will help you lose weight? If you keep secret that you are following a diet of weight loss it can be much more difficult to lose weight, since others will not consider this option when they invite you to family meals or outings with friends.
- Drink lots of water, natural juices or infusions. It is essential to eliminate toxins and purify your body. The amount? From 1.5 to 2 liters per day of liquids (preferably without calories, such as water or infusions).
- Practice physical exercise. The most appropriate when it comes to losing weight is aerobic exercise. Regarding time, although it is best to practice it daily for at least 30 minutes, if it is not possible, the ideal is at least 3 days per week.
- Always have the medical advice of a professional.
Tips to maintain weight
Although it may be thought that making the decision to lose weight and follow a diet of weight loss can be hard (which is also, of course), there is no doubt that the most difficult thing is to maintain the weight we have lost with the follow-up of the regimen :
- Follow a balanced diet, rich in healthy and low-calorie foods. The Mediterranean diet can be very useful.
- Consume vegetables, fresh fruits and vegetables. Also important are fish, white meats, whole grains, skimmed milk products and nuts (only a handful a day).
- The infusions and teas will help you to purify your organism.
- Stay away from bad habits, like tobacco or alcohol.
- Avoid those foods that you know are high in calories and that get fat.
In summary: simple habits that will help you lose weight really
The safest thing is that if you have arrived at this article, your BMI is greater than 25, which is when you reach the level considered asoverweight.
Once confirmed this data, follow the guidelines that we propose below. They will help you lose weight:
- Follow a balanced diet, rich in fresh fruits and vegetables, which will help in the process of natural thinning of your body.
- Drink at least a liter and a half of water every day.Help in the cleansing and cleansing process of your body.
- Practice physical exercise regularly. The key? Practice at least 30 minutes a day your favorite exercise (running, walking, swimming ...), 3 times a week.
- Avoid overeating It is always better to eat small dishes, avoiding abuse and feeling full.
- Reduces the consumption of very fatty or sweet foods. Eliminate the bakery
- Do not drink alcohol and avoid tobacco.
- Avoid sedentary lifestyle and move more.
In this sense, what very few people know when it comes to actually losing weight is that it is essential to burn more energy than we actually consume.
This means that it is essential to eat in less quantity and move much more. This article is published for informational purposes only. You can not and should not replace the consultation with a Nutritionist. We advise you to consult your trusted Nutritionist.