How to make a spongy apple sponge cake: 3 delicious recipes
Who does not like the delicious and wonderful Apple? Green, red, sweet, sour ... the truth is that we could even say that there is an apple for every taste, and depending precisely on the use we give it in the kitchen we can use one variety or another depending on the dish we are going to prepare.
For example, it is quite likely that you already know that both apple and cinnamon are two incredible ingredients that are perfectly cooked in the kitchen. It is something that we have already discovered in some moments, such as when preparing the traditional Apple Crumble, that exquisite fruit cake that is made by crumbling the flour with butter and sugar, and mixed with slightly acid fruits to give a wonderful combination of flavors.
And, indeed, there is no doubt that precisely the apple can be taken in very rich and varied ways. Although among them, it should be noted in a delicious apple sponge cake, that we can prepare directly in our house to dazzle any of our guests in the form of dessert.
And you? Would you like to know how to cook a good cake? Well, through the following article we will give you three simple recipes to prepare it.
Rico traditional apple sponge cake
We could not start this article without talking about the conventional but delicious traditional apple sponge cake. Although first of all.
- 5 sweet apples
- 200 grams of flour
- 150 grams of sugar
- 1 glass of whole milk
- 2 eggs
- A little cinnamon
- Strawberry or apricot apple jam.
Preparation of traditional apple sponge cake:
Once all this is prepared, the procedure to enjoy this cake will be such that:
- We will start again beating eggs and sugar to get a first pasta very heterogeneous. We add the flour and the yeast that we should have sifted before. We add a little cinnamon together with a little melted butter. We beat all this mixture again.
- We peel all the apples and remove their hearts. Once done, we beat it again with the rest of the first mixture and cut the others into thin gajitos.
- We take the mold and pour the first mixture and we are putting on the surface the pieces of apple to our liking.
- Once the oven is well heated, we just have to bake all this mixture for about three quarters of an hour at a temperature of 250 degrees. And to enjoy!.
Exquisite apple and nut sponge cake
We are going to follow this article to tell us a recipe that supposes an explosion of flavors in your palate. To prepare it, you will need the following ingredients.
- 175 grams of sugar
- 125 ml of milk
- 200 grams of flour
- 1 envelope of yeast
- 3 eggs
- 2 Golden apples
- 1 package of peeled walnuts
Preparation of the apple and nut sponge cake:
- Beat the eggs and sugar in a blender glass until you get a creamy dough. After this, add the milk and a little oil and then beat again until everything is well mixed.
- We sift the flour and the yeast in the previous mixture. You have to beat everything quickly so that you do not create lumps.
- We peel and discourage all the apples. One of them we will beat with the rest of ingredients described above. The others will be cut into thin sheets. We also add the well peeled and chopped nuts on this mixture. Put everything together in a silicone mold if possible.
- Now all that remains is to put all this mixture in the oven for 30-35 minutes. Although before putting it you can add a little cinnamon and sugar to your liking.
Tasty apple sponge cake and yogurt
And finally, surely this apple sponge cake and yogurt It will exceed all your expectations. Take pencil and paper to write down the following ingredients.
- 2 apples
- 2 servings of plain yogurt
- 2 glasses of flour
- 2 sugar glasses
- 1 glass of olive oil
Preparation of the apple and yogurt sponge cake:
- Beat the eggs with the sugar until a very heterogeneous mixture is whitish. Then add the two yoghurts, olive oil and yeast to beat everything very well.
- Peel and chop the apples. We add them to the first mix. After this, we will also put the flour to get a very creamy dough.
- Before putting the mold with the mixture in the oven, we will butter all the same to our taste so that everything will settle well.
- We prepare the oven at a temperature of about 180-200º and in just about 20-25 minutes we will have ready our tasty apple and yogurt cake.
Did you like these wonderful recipes? Do you plan to prepare any? If so, share the result with us. ThemesSponge cake recipes