How to make an infusion for the liver
The liver It is one of the most important organs of our body, mainly because together with the kidneys are the organs that are responsible for the detoxification and purification of the body. But in the particular case of the liver, it is true that it also participates and carries out a large number of functions: it stores and releases sugar into the blood, controls blood sugar levels, is responsible for the synthesis of fatty acids and triglycerides, stores fats, secretes bile, stores certain vitamins and nutrients (as is the case of iron and vitamins A, B12 and D) and eliminates the various impurities in the blood.
As you surely know, the liver is one of the most bulky organs, being the largest in the human body. Approximately receives 1.5 liters of blood per minute, and can weigh between 1.4 and 1.6 kg, measuring about 10 centimeters at its highest point. It is divided into two parts: the right lobe (where we find located to the gallbladder), and the left lobe.
Among the diseases that today most commonly affect this organ is the so-called fatty liver, so common nowadays with the increase of overweight and obesity, which increase each year dangerously. We can also mention the inflammation of the liver, which may be caused by the accumulation of fat in this organ or other diseases such as hepatitis.
The truth is that when it comes to purifying the liver naturally, and take care of it effectively, an excellent option is to know that there are a number of plants and herbs with recognized action both protective, detoxifying and depurative, especially suitable for the natural liver care On this occasion we explain how to make a wonderful tea for the liver.
Ingredients, what do you need to make the infusion for the liver?
- 1 teaspoon of dandelion
- 1 teaspoon of milk thistle
- 1 teaspoon artichoke
- 1 cup of water
Steps to prepare this beneficial infusion
- First put in a saucepan the equivalent of a cup of water, and bring to a boil.
- Just at the moment you reach the boiling point add the herbs in the indicated amounts.
- Let it boil for 3 minutes.
- After this time turn off the heat, cover and let stand 5 minutes.
- Finally sneak and drink.
How to take this infusion: It is advisable to take this infusion 3 times a day, preferably before each meal.
Contraindications of the infusion for the liver
The consumption of this infusion is not advised in case of pregnancy and breastfeeding, presence of stones in the gall bladder, heartburn, stomach ulcers and hypersensitivity or allergy to any of the mentioned plants.
Benefits of dandelion for the liver
- Liver scrubber.
- It helps eliminate the different toxins that have accumulated in the liver.
- Increase the production of bile, improving the cleanliness of this organ.
Benefits of milk thistle for the liver
- Regenerator of liver cells.
- Hepatoprotector, acting as protector of liver cells.
- Detoxifying and depurative.
Benefits of the artichoke for the liver
- Like the other plants, it helps to purify and detoxify the liver.
- It helps to reduce and eliminate the accumulated fat in the liver (fatty liver).
Images | Ruta & Zinas / Benjamin Esham / John Flannery / Huerta Agroecológica This article is published for informational purposes only. It can not and should not replace the consultation with a Physician. We advise you to consult your Trusted Doctor. ThemesLiver