How to make easy oatmeal cookies
If we talk about a very complete and delicious cereal with which we can make delicious dishes both breakfast and snack, it is likely that the oats Be one of the first ones that comes to mind.
Indeed, oatmeal they become a rich and healthy way to enjoy one of the most beneficial foods for our body. Its caloric intake is practically nil and its high fiber content helps us lose weight and enjoy a better intestinal calculation if we suffer from constipation.
In this sense, we are going to tell you three simple recipes that you can prepare directly in your home in the form of cookies that you can have as a dessert or simple companion for your coffee. Prepare your taste buds well because you are going to suck your fingers!
Oatmeal and raisin cookies
Oatmeal and raisin cookies are a great way to kill your appetite in a rich way and without neglecting your line. Would you like to know how to prepare them? Well first of all you will need the following.
- 1 cup of oatmeal
- 1 cup of flour
- A pinch of baking soda
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- A little cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence powder
- Half a cup of raisins of grapes
Preparation of oatmeal and raisin cookies:
- We mix all the oats, flour, cinnamon and sodium bicarbonate. Prepare another separate bowl to beat the butter to which we will add eggs and vanilla and brown sugar. Beat everything until all the ingredients until well blended.
- We incorporated the oatmeal mixture that we made at the beginning. We add the raisins and start to knead strong with our hands.
- We will create balls of these masses to go forming oatmeal and raisin cookies. If we feel that they are somewhat sticky, we can leave them in the fridge for a couple of hours.
- Prepare the oven at a temperature of 250 degrees. We put the cookies in an aluminum tray for about 40 minutes. Halfway through cooking, we will turn them over so that they can also be made on this side.
Oatmeal and coconut cookies
Next we are going to relate a simple and exquisite recipe of oatmeal and coconut cookies that will surely surprise you. To make reality, you will need the following ingredients.
- 1 cup of oatmeal a cup of flour
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup grated coconut
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons of hot water
Preparation of oatmeal and coconut cookies:
- We take a container to which we will add oats, sugar and grated coconut. In the center, we can add a little oil next to the hot water. We mix all the ingredients using our hands until we get a lumpy mixture.
- We take this mixture and we are making heterogeneous balls.
- We are placing the balls of oats and coconut in an oiled fountain so that when passing it to the oven they are firmly anchored by the base.
- Finally we pass them to the oven that has been preheated to an average temperature of 180º degrees.
- After about 15 minutes and when they are well browned, we can remove them and be ready to take them.
Oatmeal and honey cookies
We are going to finish this article to tell you about a recipe for oatmeal and honey cookies that turns out to be very sweet. The following to prepare will be the following.
- 2 cups of oatmeal
- 2 cups flour
- Half a cup of corn oil
- Half cup water
- 1 cup of maple syrup
- Half a cup of brown sugar
- 6 or 7 tablespoons of milk powder
Preparation of oatmeal and honey cookies:
- Place the oil, sugar, milk and flour in a container. Then add the honey and water in equal parts. The objective is to obtain a uniform paste.
- We will add a little oatmeal to all this mixture and then go making the oatmeal balls with our hands greased in oil. Flatten the balls to put them on top of the aluminum plate.
- We prepare the oven at a temperature of about 170 degrees. We put the cookies for ten minutes until they are well cooked.
- Before removing the cookies, we will leave them for another 15 minutes to cool and harden well.
And if you want to learn how to prepare more oatmeal cookies, we suggest you read our following article: 3 nutritious and delicious oatmeal recipes, where you will find 3 more recipes. ThemesCookie recipes