How to make eggplant water
The one known as eggplant water has become in recent years a very popular natural drink, not only because it consists of a recipe that is very easy to make and with incredible benefits and properties, but also because it has been known for a long time that it would be a natural option to lose weight and lose weight. As you surely know, the eggplant It is a very healthy food, and recommended for our health, especially when it comes to following a diet as varied as balanced. It is a food belonging to the Solanaceae family, within whose group we also find other well-known traditional foods, such as tomatoes, potatoes and peppers.
In the particular case of eggplant, we can find ourselves in the market with different varieties depending on their shape. Thus, for example, we should mention the globose eggplant (with shiny dark purple skin), the long eggplant (with a long aspect and dark purple skin) and the marbled eggplant (with an oval round shape and almost white flesh) because it is three most popular and known. As you will see below, make eggplant water It is really very simple. So much that you will only need an eggplant and water to cover it. But let's go in parts ...
The most important benefits of eggplant water
The eggplant water It becomes a natural drink that stands out for two basic aspects: not only is it very beneficial for health, but it is also extremely simple to make. Among its most important qualities we can mention its following properties:
- Detoxifying and depurative: Eggplant water is useful in case of fluid retention. In addition, for its richness in antioxidants is very interesting when it comes to purifying the body and eliminate the various toxins that have accumulated in it.
- Against cholesterol and triglycerides: Eggplant water helps reduce high cholesterol and triglyceride levels in the blood, as it intervenes positively in your metabolism and in turn facilitates its excretion.
- Good for the liver: not only eggplant water is very good for the liver, but also for the gallbladder. On the one hand, it stimulates the good functioning of the bile, while on the other it helps to detoxify and cleanse the liver.
- It helps you lose weight: thanks to its satiating effect, it is a very interesting traditional remedy in weight loss diets, as long as it is combined with the follow-up of a low-fat diet and the practice of physical exercise.
How to make eggplant water at home
Ingredients, what do you need?
To prepare eggplant water you just need:
- 1 large aubergine
- Water (in sufficient quantity to cover it).
In addition, you also need a container or bowl to be able to leave it to soak for the time necessary to mark the recipe that we explain below.
Steps to prepare eggplant water
- First wash the eggplant well.
- Cut it into small pieces.
- Place the pieces of eggplant in a bowl or bowl.
- Add enough water until you cover the pieces of eggplant.
- Let soak for 1 whole day.
How to drink eggplant water
To enjoy the qualities of eggplant water effectively we must drink this water for 7 days, drinking half a liter every day.
Images | takomabibelot / Stacy Spensley