How to organize yourself so you do not waste your time at work
The job. We all have to comply with daily activities that become our livelihood, in a process of growth and in that which allows us to develop as professionals in the area that corresponds to us to attend.
But what happens when we get too distracted and waste our time? The latter is precisely something that, unfortunately, we can not recover, so we should not be in our jobs wasting them.
Comply with all the tasks per day and leave nothing for the next day will be tasks that will earn recognition, salary increases and personal satisfaction, so we must try to be more organized.
Many people waste their time having dreams while they are awakeThey fantasize too much, plan things in the future or dedicate themselves to entering the digital world, which includes emails and social networks.
What can we do to improve this condition and save time? Well, continue reading so you know some useful tips that you can use in your day to day.
Start your work days with a positive attitude. Leave your problems at home and take care of the tasks assigned to you, with passion, with love.
Set rest times so you do not get saturated of work and still you can do everything. It also defines the time in which you will achieve each goal.
Locate the priorities before you start your work. Look at what you need to do first, what comes next and so on.
Delegate some work if necessary. Even though you have the best disposition, you can not do everything by yourself.
Do not overload yourself with work just by staying good with your superior. Remember the saying that says "the one that squeezes, little covers".
It defines an ideal and enjoyable work space. If you are Under unfavorable conditions like too hot or too cold, you will not feel at ease to continue the work.
Distractions are allowed, do not think it's a bad thing. Get off the chair every so often, wash your face, check your social networks or play a few minutes. Just learn to control the time you dedicate to it.
The keys to personal success are in your hands. However, since you are the one who disposes of your time and your actions, it is in you, and only in you, the way this materializes.
When you manage to organize yourself, you begin to understand the importance of that order in your life, as well as you will notice how you get more time and how you accomplish more tasks in due course.
Some useful tips that will help you better organize your time at work
But beyond the awareness that you have of the importance of being organized, you must incorporate habits into your routine, so we offer you seven. They are quite simple and super useful.
- Plan yourself: Every day you will have an activity that you can not ignore, no matter how distracted you are. It is the key work that will be the spearhead of the day and that you must fulfill. From that activity, plan others that you know you will achieve that day.
- Check a schedule: At what time are you going to use the email, what time are you going to make calls or when will you look at your cell phone? Maybe it sounds too stiff but it's a pretty practical way of not wasting time in the office. There are those who from 7 to 8 in the morning take breakfast, then at 8:30 check the email and so on.
- Search for priorities: Go from the most complicated to the easiest, always. This will allow you to feel relieved and be able to move on to the next task. Deal with the affairs of your house unless they are very important but do not involve them with those at work.
- Learn to group: Imagine that you must make many calls to meet with this goal. You will not do everything separately, try to make them in a single moment so that you fulfill that goal at once.
- Be strong: No matter the difficulty of what you do, never leave it half-hearted. Always try to finish what you start. That will speak very well of your work.
- Use a calendar: A small notebook, a notebook or a document on your computer. The best way to be organized is, of course, with a personal organizer.