How to start the day with energy
Surely this is one of those phrases that you have heard the most over the years: start the day with energy, as much or even more repeated as another as popular as a feature: Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. And, without any doubt, the two sentences are absolutely right.
Why? Very simple: while breakfast is the most important meal of the day, because we provide essential nutrients to our body after having spent hours fasting (during sleep) and we give the energy to start the day, it is also essential to start the day with energy, given that otherwise in the middle of tomorrow we would tend to feel fatigued, and we would not give the same at work, university or school.
The best foods to start the day with energy
- Oats: it is a cereal rich in complex carbohydrates, which means that they contribute energy little by little throughout the morning. In addition, it is rich in beta-glucan, a type of fiber useful for reducing cholesterol.
- Yogurt: it is a natural food especially rich in probiotics, beneficial bacteria that live in the intestine and that help to prevent different diseases, so that helping against nutritional deficiencies also helps to increase the health of our brain.
- Eggs: once the idea that it was not good to eat eggs daily because of its high cholesterol content was discarded a few years ago, there is no doubt that we are facing one of those superfoods that should not be missed at breakfast. They are rich in proteins of high biological value (good quality), and vitamin D. Of course, it is not advisable to eat them fried, but scrambled, hard or washed by water.
- Orange juice: taken freshly squeezed is another of the ideal drinks at breakfast, thanks to its richness in vitamin C.
- Bananas: it is a fruit especially rich in fiber. It also provides potassium, ideal and recommended for people who have blood pressure problems.
- Berries: like strawberry, raspberry or blueberries. They are low in calories, rich in vitamin C, fiber and folic acid. They stand out above all for the presence of anthocyanins, a potent antioxidant that provides anti-tumor effects, against diabetes and anti-inflammatories.
- Tea: it can become an ideal drink for breakfast, becoming an excellent and extremely healthy alternative to coffee. In the particular case of green tea, it is especially rich in epigallocatechin gallate, a potent antioxidant.
Tips to start the day with energy
Practice physical exercise
If you have the possibility to practice it, physical exercise is an ideal activity to start the day, since in addition to activating you stimulates the production of endorphins, which in turn helps to raise your mood and is useful to work or study better. throughout the morning.
The ideal is to practice it every day, on a regular basis, and if possible always at the same time, which will be useful to create the habit and get used to it.
Before getting up ... relax and meditate
While it is true that we need energy for the morning, it is always positive that before you get up (and avoid above all doing it abruptly), relax, meditate a bit and even consider what you will do throughout the day. It will help you put your ideas in order and organize your head with the tasks you will do soon after.
Get up with encouragement, with joy
Although it is not always possible to get up in spirit, happy and with joy, it is always essential to start the morning with energy. For example, exercise or some meditation is ideal to find yourself and enjoy more and better life.
Image | Flickr This article is published for informational purposes only. It can not and should not replace the consultation with a Physician. We advise you to consult your Trusted Doctor.