How to take fennel to relieve gas
We have all suffered from Stomach gases. This annoying condition can occur at any time, anywhere, and has different causes after its onset, ranging from eating food while absorbing a lot of air, eating with anxiety, nerves or anguish, eating too fast, without chewing well and as is due ...
Even with the consumption of certain foods, such as legumes, whole wheat, fried dishes, bran bread, cabbage, fatty meats and cauliflower can become a common cause in the appearance of gases. The same happens when we consume excess fiber, especially when we are not used to it (for this reason it is recommended to start eating fiber little by little, in small quantities).
Although it is a rather tedious problem, there is a simple way to solve it, and that is through the use of fennel in its ideal infusion to fix this condition.
What is fennel?
The fennel It is a plant belonging to the genus Foeniculum, in fact, it is the only species belonging to this genus.
It has different uses, both gastronomic and aromatic; fennel has properties that give different benefits to those who consume it, one of them is, of course, the property it has to relieve gas in people who take their infusions.
The different benefits of fennel
Fennel is used to treat various diseases and conditions that can affect a person, below are the most common situations in which the use of fennel can improve the condition of people affected by these:
- Diarrhea: The use of the fennel fruit can serve to treat diarrhea in people suffering from it, can be used as a treatment to accelerate the recovery process of this disease.
- Colitis: which is inflammation of the colon, the fruit of fennel can also be used for the treatment of colitis.
- Intestinal parasites: also, the fennel fruit serves to eliminate the intestinal parasites that the body has and purify it from them, deworming the person who uses the fennel for the treatment of these.
- Meteorism: which is the abdominal distension caused by the production and accumulation of an excessive amount of gases in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Secretory hiccups dyspepsia: which is laborious and imperfect digestion with decreased stomach secretions.
- Inapetencia: the lack of appetite, which can appear in any kind of individual, the fennel is used to treat this type of cases, returning in a healthy and fast way the appetite of the people.
- Oliguria: This is the abnormal decrease in the volume of urine of an individual, fennel is also used to treat this type of condition, oliguria can be caused by dehydration, kidney failure or urine retention.
- Urinary lithiasis: is a solid mass composed of small crystals, in other words, kidney stones, the use of fennel frees the system of these calculations.
- Cystitis: inflammation of the urinary bladder.
- Urethritis: which is the inflammation of the urethra, usually caused by germs that are transmitted through sex, is characterized by burning and pain when urinating.
On the other hand, it also helps in case of gastrointestinal spasms and nerve gastralgias.
Prepare the fennel infusion to relieve the gases
The ingredients for the preparation of fennel are really few and easy to get, they are only 2 ingredients that you should always have at home, water, and a dried fennel plant.
For the preparation place a glass of water in a pot, and put it on the fire until it boils, while you wait for the water to boil, place two tablespoons of the dried plant or fennel sesame seeds in a cup.
While it is boiling, pour the boiling water over the dried plant, cover the cup and let it rest for a period of 5 to 10 minutes, thus preventing the oils from evaporating where most of the fennel's benefits are found, which is very important, after this, just strain and then sip the infusion of fennel prepared.
In addition to the above process there are other ways to prepare the fennel infusion; This can be through the use of fennel bags, where the process is repeated, nothing more than water is poured over the bag that is inside the cup. This article is published for informational purposes only. It can not and should not replace the consultation with a Physician. We advise you to consult your Trusted Doctor.