How to wax with silk threads: benefits and what it consists of
Shaving has always been a nuisance per se as an essential activity in personal care, since shavers, tweezers and waxes are normally used that can be really painful and are even capable of hurting our skin.
But there is a form of painless and easy hair removal in your home, serving to remove areas such as eyebrows, bozo, cheeks and chin; This technique is easy to perform, it will not take you long, and you will not need to buy expensive items to carry it out. We are talking of course, of the hair removal with silk thread.
What is hair removal with silk thread?
This is a completely natural and easy to perform procedure from India and ancient Persian.
It is a method that has recently gained popularity for its efficiency when it comes to performing hair removal, being a quick way to depilate where using a silk thread loop, or else cotton, is twisted by turning it over the skin , which is able to remove all unwanted hair roots in the areas mentioned above, even the smallest, so it cleans and removes all unwanted growth of the surface of the skin.
It should be noted that the sensation produced by hair removal with silk thread is much less painful than that generated by the other conventional known methods of hair removal, even if it does not cause pain when it is carried out.
How to wax with silk threads
Following these simple steps you can start to wax with silk threads to have a skin completely free of unwanted hairs and perfectly smooth.
- Screw the thread ring in half: Stretch the hoop between both hands, hold it so that it is stretched between your thumbs and indexes, rotate the thread several times doing it with one of your hands while keeping the other static, give it 5 to 8 laps, so that there is a circle on each side, the final figure in which the thread should be between your two hands should be similar to that of an hourglass.
- Hold the thread with thumbs and indexes inside the rings that formed on each side, and then separate the thumb and forefinger of the right hand, the interlaced part of the thread will move towards your left hand, then you will have to reduce the space between your index finger and the thumb of the right hand and open at the same time open the space of the left hand, this will be the hair removal movement that will capture the hairs in the interlaced thread to remove them.
- You have to shave yourself doing it in the opposite direction to the direction in which the hair grows, try before beginning to observe the hair you want to remove to know how to depilate it.
- Grab the hairs with the thread. As you rotate the center of the ring, the interlaced center of the thread will remove the hair, you can do it quickly or slowly, it is not necessary to hurry the first few times you perform this method, take your time to get used to it.
Benefits of waxing with silk thread
Hair removal with silk threads consists of a faster method than plucking with tweezers, not to mention that it will remove small hairs that you will not be able to reach with them, besides, it is much less painful than the use of waxing or with tweezers.
Avoid irritating your skin, which other methods of hair removal can cause, as for example the use of wax to depilate can irritate the skin, it should be noted that the use of waxing kits are expensive, unlike hair removal with thread that has almost no cost.
Tips when shaving with thread
- Buy powders for the face, although these are not necessary for hair removal with thread, they serve to facilitate hair removal with thread
- Get very small scissors like those used to cut hair.
- Buy the right thread, so you avoid breaking when you use it, remember to cut the thread so that it is about the length of your forearm plus an extra 7 cm, this in order to achieve control of the thread more easily.
- Remember that the point of shaving your eyebrows is that they look good, take your time before depilating them to determine what you want to remove from them.