Ideal infusions against fluid retention
The fluid retention It becomes a very common problem that, every day, affects hundreds of thousands of people in our country, and whose symptoms are quite clear: abdominal swelling and general fluid retention in hands, legs and hips.
If you suffer from fluid retention, surely food has a lot to do, because certain foods are the cause of this problem. Now there are many other reasons. One of the symptoms that are perceived to have fluid retention is the accumulation of fat, swelling of the legs and hands, as well as feeling somewhat weak.
Among the main causes include conditions that may be related to the heart, such as congestive heart failure, accompanied by those affecting the kidney or liver.
While circulatory problems are usually the most common causes of people suffering from fluid retention.
On the other hand, a bad diet causes all kinds of ills, such as overweight, obesity and also fluid retention and this coupled with leading a somewhat sedentary life. So many times eating healthy and exercising, at least three times a week, can mitigate the problems of fluid retention if they really are not very serious.
With regard to the diet that we can follow, it is true that there are certain foods that cause fluid retention, just as we can find useful depurative plants against retention.
Adequate infusions against fluid retention
We propose a series of good infusions to eliminate liquids, that in addition to purifying your body and eliminating the toxins that our body does not need, will help you avoid the annoying fluid retention.
- Boldo infusion: The boldo is an ideal plant for the liver and to make a good digestion. It favors the sanguineous circulation, with what it becomes a natural drink very healthy and adapted. To prepare this infusion, you only need a handful of boldo to boil in a cup of water. It is advisable to leave the boiling water with the plant for 3 minutes, and then leave it in rest -with the fire extinguished- for another 3 minutes.
- Infusion of dandelion: The dandelion becomes one of the best depurative plants that exist, besides being able to take care of both our kidneys (know how to purify the kidneys) and our liver (discover how to purify the liver).
- Infusion of horsetail: Horsetail is one of the best known plants when it comes to reducing the typical symptoms of fluid retention. This is due to its content of potassium salts, which as you know for sure, are ideal nutrients to avoid retention.
These infusions are prepared quite quickly, but we must bear in mind that not everyone can take them, especially pregnant women or people at risk of certain diseases. In this case, it is better to consult with our doctor.
The best plants to treat fluid retention naturally
In addition, we must bear in mind that there are depurative plants effective against the retention of liquids. They provide antioxidants needed to purify and cleanse the body and also help the feet and hands do not swell.
- Dandelion. It is a plant that is used for various issues and has a number of positive effects on health. Besides going well for digestive problems, the dandelion, which we can eat naturally in the form of salads, has favorable properties to eliminate liquids and toxins, favors a better functioning of the kidneys and the purification of the blood.
- Horse tail. It is usually used for years against edema or what is the same fluid retention. The horsetail presents an important diuretic action, which is combined with other astringent and regenerative qualities.
- Birch. The birch infusions are also good to end this problem that affects a large part of the population. In addition to solving this condition, it improves the digestion of fats and decreases the absorption of these at the intestinal level.
- Mistletoe. The traditional mistletoe known to everyone as the Christmas plant, helps the elimination of all kinds of substances from the body.
- Parsley. It is a spice used to flavor many dishes. But it also fulfills another function such as eliminating toxins, thanks to its high content of mineral salts, flavonoids and essential oils.
- Green Tea. We already know the different properties that green tea has for health. And especially to purify the body accumulated toxins that help reduce inflammation.
- Anise. It is also an interesting remedy to fight against fluid retention.In addition, it is recommended to help in the hormonal imbalances caused by the menstrual cycle of women.
- Red arenaria. It is rich in mineral salts, such as potassium, and has a significant amount of coumarins and flavonoids.
- Boldo This perennial shrub, less known, also offers remedy thanks to the use of its leaves. Thanks to its properties it improves the circulation of blood.
The depurative plants are excellent to be able to finish or improve the retention of liquids. Now, there are also tips that are worth noting. For example, reduce the amount of salt in foods and foods that we know they have.
It is good to rest from time to time in the event that we spend a lot of time standing for our work tasks, among others. We have already commented previously that it is convenient to exercise and leave aside the sedentary life, because it can also be a cause of fluid retention problem. This article is published for informational purposes only. It can not and should not replace the consultation with a Physician. We advise you to consult your Trusted Doctor. ThemesInfusions