Juice of pear, beet and spinach: recipe and benefits
It is always a good time to enjoy a wonderful juice full of benefits and properties Both nourishing and refreshing, even more so if we are in the middle of summer, the heat tightens and we need to refresh our organism. In this sense, fruit and vegetable juices are always the best choice, because they help to reduce thirst and hydrate us naturally, in addition to providing a large amount of essential nutrients essential for health.
They stand out not only for their incredible nutritional wealth. They also do it from a culinary or gastronomic point of view, mainly because they tend to be very versatile and combine almost perfectly with an incredible variety of ingredients. For example, we can create an authentic mediterranean juice in which combine tomato, celery, garlic and basil. Or prepare a delicious depurative juice with celery, apple and carrot.
As we see, many ingredients are possible. It is only necessary to know if they combine well (that is, if there are no incompatibilities), if the taste may or may not be adequate, and above all what nutritional properties they give us when they are mixed.
It's what happens with the pear juice, beet and spinach about whose recipe we want to talk to you on this occasion. A wonderful refreshing and delicious juice, very depurative, able to eliminate the accumulated toxins in our body, help us improve our intestinal transit and also detoxify us inside.
How to make a pear, beet and spinach juice: homemade recipe
Ingredient you need:
- 1 beet
- 1 pear
- 1 cup of fresh spinach leaves
Preparation of pear, beet and spinach juice:
First remove the leaves of the beet, peel it, wash it well and cut into small squares. Remove the seeds from the pear and cut it. Then, wash the spinach leaves well. Put all the ingredients in the blender jar.
Blend well the pieces of beet, pear and spinach leaves. Serve in a glass. Ready!.
Benefits provided by this juice of pear, beet and spinach
- Very rich in vitamins and minerals: this natural juice is a good way to provide our body with different essential nutrients in a balanced way. For example, it is a juice extremely rich in vitamin C and potassium, folates, iron and folic acid.
- Helps regulate intestinal transit: pears are very rich in pectin, a soluble fiber that helps improve and regulate intestinal transit, being useful to avoid or reduce constipation in a completely natural way.
- Reduce high cholesterol: in case of high cholesterol, taking this juice on a regular basis helps in a very positive way when it comes to lowering the high levels of fats in the blood, thanks precisely to its richness in soluble fiber.
- A very energetic juice: given that the pectin present in the pear helps to reduce the speed at which our body absorbs the sugars they contain, it becomes an ideal sweet because it prevents energy ups and downs.
- Powerful anticancer: we are faced with a juice that is extremely rich in natural antioxidants, which helps to reduce the negative action of free radicals in our body.
If you wish, you can drink this juice regularly. On the other hand, when you serve it you can accompany it decorating with a fresh spinach leaf. ThemesJuice recipes