Natural remedies to relieve the symptoms of acne rosacea
In a previous article we have talked to you about what is known as acne rosacea, its symptoms, causes and measures to prevent its symptoms from worsening given that the cure of this condition is still not possible today.
On this occasion we present a series of tips and natural remedies to which we can go to reduce their symptoms and thus notice improvement and even show off a face without imperfections.
In addition to improving symptoms, resort to a moisturizer appropriate to the characteristics of our skin, and the use of a good make-up corrector will help us to improve or make up the imperfections and thus be able to show a perfect complexion.
Both for the moisturizing cream and the creams with makeup and the treatment to reinforce the structure of the capillaries of the face, it is better that the dermatologist prescribes it, so we must go without delay to your consultation.
Although we must take into account that to prevent as much as possible the appearance of pink acne and its symptoms, it is also important to discover the causes that cause it and avoid the situations that predispose us to suffer it.
The food diet we carry out plays an important role when it comes to being more predisposed to suffer from this condition so we must include in our diet both the right foods and carry out healthier lifestyle habits.
Proper nutrition against acne rosacea
Although you do not believe it, the food that we follow every day, as well as the foods that we eat every day, will help us greatly when it comes to taking care of our skin and improving all those disorders that affect it. In the case of rosacea it is advisable to follow the following dietary and nutritional recommendations:
- Foods rich in vitamin A, B, C.
- Increase the consumption of vegetables, fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Include the following foods: cabbage, broccoli, green leafy vegetables such as Swiss chard, watercress, carrot, garlic, onion.
- Look for fruits rich in the above-mentioned vitamins and those that have vasoconstrictive properties such as red fruits, among which we highlight blueberries, cherries and blackberries, avoid citrus fruits and tomatoes.
- Increase the consumption of foods rich in omega 3 essential fatty acids such as blue fish, vegetable oils, almonds and wheat germ.
- Olive oil, flaxseed or linen.
- Whole grains, rice, quinoa.
- Foods rich in minerals such as zinc.
- Milk vegetables such as oats, rice, soy, almonds.
- Moderate the consumption of salt and sugar.
- Consumption of probiotic foods daily.
- Hydrate well, take at least a liter and a half or two of water.
- Drink warm or cold infusions, vegetable juices and fruit juices.
Healthier life habits
In addition to the dietary advice that we have indicated in the previous lines It is also important to follow a lifestyle as healthy as possible. How? Opting for:
- Do not eat very hot foods and drinks.
- Moderate the consumption of red meats, opt for the consumption of lean or white meats.
- Avoid sausages.
- Avoid processed foods, rich in saturated fats as well as refined foods, industrial pastries.
- Avoid spicy foods, and spicy foods.
- Avoid foods that contain vinegar such as pickles and iodine canned in vinegar.
- Avoid alcoholic beverages.
- Avoid drinks with caffeine.
- Avoid soda
- Avoid tobacco
- Avoid anxiety, and situations that cause us stress.
- Sleep enough hours to be rested.
- Practice yoga, or any other activity that helps us relax.
- Perform moderate daily physical activity, walk at least 30 minutes a day.
- Properly protect the skin of the face with the appropriate creams and protectors to our skin.
Homemade and natural remedies for rosacea
The home remedies that we provide below have adequate properties to improve or alleviate the different symptoms that may occur acne rosacea, inflammation, pimples, redness, reddened capillaries in the form of spider veins, irritation, refresh burning symptoms, soothe itching.
Witch hazel floral water
The floral water of this plant is a good remedy to improve the redness of the skin and helps to compress and reduce the inflammation of the capillaries.
The witch hazel floral water we can obtain it in a homemade way, preparing an infusion with this plant and letting it rest throughout the night, then we will strain it to use it.
We can also get witch hazel floral water already prepared in herbalists, parapharmacies, natural products stores, online.
From this floral water preparation we will apply a sterile gauze or cotton pad soaked in the floral water, giving a few touches gently, and without rubbing.
Let dry in the air.
It is advisable to apply it in the mornings and at night.
Chamomile gives us soothing properties, it is appropriate to relieve and improve redness.
We will prepare an infusion of chamomile in the following way:
- 2 tablespoons of chamomile flowers.
- 200 ml. of water.
We put the water to boil and once it starts to boil add the chamomile.
Let boil about 3 minutes.
Turn off the heat, cover the infusion and let it rest for 10 minutes.
We quench the infusion and let it cool.
Once it has cooled down we can use it.
We wet a sterile gauze or a soft cloth in the infusion of chamomile.
We apply sterile gauze or wet cloth on the face to refresh the face and improve redness.
We can apply this treatment in the mornings and at night or whenever we need it.
Aloe vera for its excellent properties for the skin favors us when it comes to improving the redness and irritation caused by acne rosacea.
We will use a little of the aloe vera pulp on the affected areas.
Soothing homemade mask
This homemade mask has soothing properties for the skin.
- 4 tablespoons of clay.
- 4 tablespoons of mineral water.
- A teaspoon of calendula essential oil.
- A drop of essential oil of roses.
- A drop of cypress essential oil.
First we mix the water with the clay and stir until we get a cream.
Then add the essential oils and stir well to be well integrated.
Before applying the mask it is advisable to have the skin of the face clean and moist.
Then apply the mask so that it is well extended.
Let the mask act for 10 minutes.
We rinse the face well with warm water and dry with a soft towel without rubbing, giving us small touches.
Tea tree essential oil
Tea tree oil contains disinfectant properties that will help us improve symptoms when rosacea is present with pimples.
A few drops of tea tree essential oil in a liter of water and wash your face daily.
Recipe with lemon to improve the brands
The lemon gives us many beneficial properties for the skin of the face and contributes to preserve the elasticity of the blood vessels as well as to reinforce their walls helping us to improve or attenuate the possible marks on the skin.
Mix 6 drops of lemon essential oil with 6 geranium essential oil and 6 drops of cypress essential oil.
With this mixture we massage the affected areas gently in the mornings and at night. The symptoms of this preparation can be appreciated one month after treatment. This article is published for informational purposes only. It can not and should not replace the consultation with a Physician. We advise you to consult your Trusted Doctor.