Nuts: wonderful benefits and heart-healthy properties
Throughout many articles of NatureVia, we have been telling you the amount of benefits of consuming any type of nut, especially the delicious and wonderful walnuts. However, both almonds, nuts, like pistachios in general They contain a multitude of nutrients, elements and vitamins that should not be overlooked when carrying out a healthy and balanced diet.
In any case, did you know that there are different types of nuts? The best known are the popular ones California nuts, although they are not the only ones. We can also name the wonderful ones macadamia nuts, for example.
However, through the following lines we will detail with great detail all the advantages that nuts have to enjoy a better cardiovascular health.
Benefits of nuts
And for that reason, first of all we will delve into what their main nutrients that we must take into account to gain in quality of life. We are going to urge you to pay close attention to this point because this information will be very useful for you:
- They are very rich in minerals. Among which stand out phosphorus, potassium, zinc and magnesium. All these essential elements to strengthen our immune system and get all our bones grow healthy and strong. They are also very beneficial for the hair to recover its natural shine.
- High content of vitamins of type E and B. The first prevents the appearance of free radicals and therefore can help us reduce the negative effects of alcohol and tobacco. For its part, vitamin B promotes the production of red blood cells and protects us against anemia.
- A great source of Omega 3 and 6 acid. These two fatty acids of natural origin can help us considerably reduce blood cholesterol levels. And therefore they will also help us lose weight and get rid of those extra kilos.
- They have polyphenols. These components are a series of chemical substances very present in the nuts and in any dry fruit. Its consumption is highly recommended to all those people who suffer from any cardiovascular disease or cancer. And then we will tell you why.
Why do walnuts prevent cardiovascular disease? Your heart-healthy properties
Surely after reading these first lines you have been much clearer all the benefits that are present within the nuts. Therefore, below we will tell you the reason why it is recommended to take them for those who are more likely to suffer any myocardial infarction, a disease that especially is very common in men of a advanced age.
First, it must be mentioned that all the fatty acids present in these nuts help reduce blood cholesterol levels. And therefore, this situation will make all the oxygen reaches effectively all the muscles of the heart causing this body to always function correctly and functionally.
For its part, nuts should also be taken into account for treat hypertension, a cardiovascular condition that can also later derive in a clear case of infarction. All this without saying that these nuts help us calm down and get rid of stress and anxiety that can also have some effects of the most negative for our cardiovascular health.
How can we take nuts? Some useful tips
We proceed to close this article to tell you about the number of ways to take nuts, a dried fruit that follows gaining followers due to its more than unmistakable texture and flavor:
- In a mere handful. You just have to remove the outer shell to take a handful and take it before doing any sports practice. You will get a shot of extra energy while at the same time protecting your heart.
- As a salad. You can accompany the nuts with a good amount of arugula to which you can add tomatoes and tuna to your liking. This mixture will be a great way to take care of your line while you enjoy a delicious salad for your lunches or dinners.
As we can see, eating nuts is the best way to take care of our heart and our health. In fact, did you know that they also provide protein? We can not forget either the arginine, which also helps fight against the more than named cardiovascular diseases. This article is published for informational purposes only. You can not and should not replace the consultation with a Nutritionist. We advise you to consult your trusted Nutritionist. ThemesNuts