Recipes of stuffed sweet potatoes: unique and delicious options
As we already mentioned in previous articles of NatureVia, the sweet potato They are a tuber that have many similarities with potatoes. So much so, that they are also often used as a side dish for all our meals and dinners because they can be prepared in a multitude of different ways.
It is also worth noting that the sweet potatoes they have a most characteristic flavor that has made them also known over the past decades as "sweet potatoes". Once this is known, we will briefly list some of the properties that sweet potatoes offer us for our health and that we must take into account in order to have a healthy and balanced diet.
First of all, it should be noted that they are very rich in minerals such as potassium, phosphorus, calcium, copper and iron, essential elements to enhance our defenses and even prevent some diseases such as anemia.
Sweet potatoes are also very rich in flavonoids and beta-carotene, two substances that have antioxidant properties and that will help rejuvenate our entire body while at the same time being beneficial for combating stress and anxiety.
Finally, its high content of vitamins A, B, C and E will strengthen our immune system and encourage the growth of bones, hair and nails. All this without mentioning that they are of the most beneficial for the eyesight due to their high carotene content.
What after reading all this you have run out of excuses not to try these tubers? Well now, we are going to propose some recipes of stuffed sweet potatoes with which you are going to suck your fingers from the moment they touch your palate.
Sweet potatoes stuffed with garlic, parsley and mushrooms
We will start this list with the following recipe of sweet potatoes stuffed with mushrooms that is the easiest to prepare. To make it a reality, you are going to need the following ingredients first.
2 large sweet potatoes, 200 grams of mushrooms (mushrooms, chanterelles, etc) 3 cloves of garlic, ground parsley, olive oil and salt.
Preparation of sweet potatoes stuffed with garlic, parsley and mushrooms:
When you make sure you have everything, we will do the following:
- We start by boiling the sweet potatoes in a pot for twenty minutes until they are tender inside.
- We take a pan where we will start to cook the garlic cloves with the help of a little olive oil. Add the mushrooms together with a little parsley until they are golden brown.
- When the sweet potatoes are boiled, we cut them in half.
- In this slit we will add the mixture of mushrooms, garlic and parsley. We can add a little more oil and salt to our liking. And to eat it has been said !.
Sweet potatoes stuffed with beans and avocado
Surely the following recipe will delight our vegetarian readers. Are you one of them? Well then go quickly to take pencil and paper to write down the following ingredients.
Ingredients:3 roasted sweet potatoes, 1 onion, 1 tomato, 3 cloves of garlic, 200 grams of black beans (or beans).
Preparation of sweet potatoes stuffed with beans and avocado:
When you have everything, you just have to follow the following steps:
- In a pan we will start sautéing the onion, the cloves of garlic to which we will sprinkle some paprika.
- Next we add the black beans with the sliced tomato that we will pepper to our liking in the same pan.
- Cut the avocados to remove their filling and place it in a blender with olive oil until a thick mixture is obtained.
- Fill the sweet potatoes before making a cut through the middle where we will introduce the first stir-fry of vegetables together with the avocado mixture.
- We introduce everything in the oven for ten minutes at a temperature of 100 degrees. And this delicious vegetarian recipe will be ready to be tasted.
Sweet potatoes stuffed with meat and cheese
And finally, we will tell you how to prepare the following sweet potatoes stuffed with minced meat and cheese that are without a doubt a real "carnal sin" to which you can not resist. So I pointed all these ingredients.
Ingredients:500 grams of minced meat, 2 sweet potatoes, 1 onion, 100 grams of grated cheese to your liking, a spoonful of butter, salt and pepper.
Preparation of sweet potatoes stuffed with meat and cheese:
Do you already have everything? Well just touch that you follow the following steps:
- Cut the sweet potatoes in half, smear butter and put them in the oven for about 40/50 minutes at a temperature of 200 degrees.
- In a pan we start to cook the onion. When it is well browned we add all the minced meat.
- When the sweet potatoes have been well baked, we will empty them in half with the help of a spoon. What you can add to the pan of the previous point.
- Next, we fill the sweet potatoes with all this mixture and then sprinkle all the cheese to gratin.
- Finally, we put them in the grill at maximum temperature for 10 minutes so that everything is well gratined. And that you have a good profit !.