Recommendations when eating out and not getting fat
Although it is true that we are at a difficult time from an economic and labor point of view, at certain times it is usual that, at least once a month, we go out to eat away from home.
Either in a fast food establishment, in a restaurant where they make recipes and homemade dishes, in a beach bar (now that the weather is getting better), or in a bar.
But from a nutritional point of view, even more if we follow a diet of thinning or maintain a balance diet, it is usual that when we go out to eat out of the house we make some mistakes.
What are the main mistakes when eating out?
- Skip meals: it is usual that if we go out to eat out because we are shopping, the common thing is to skip at least breakfast or snack. This is a mistake, given that at least we must make three main meals, and at least two snacks.
- Be careful what you drink: although it is preferable to opt for natural juices, refreshing water or beer without alcohol, it is common to eat accompanied by soft drinks or alcoholic beverages. Remember that if you opt for these two drinks you will be ingesting more calories and sugars than your body needs.
- Opt for cakes or sweets as desserts: it is true that if eating out of your face is not the usual thing, at specific moments you can enjoy a piece of cake or dessert as a dessert. Although, of course, it is preferable to opt for fresh fruit.
Useful tips when eating out
- Opt for first course salads: in addition to being refreshing they are light and low in calories, so they become the most ideal choice as a first course.
- Vegetables and white meats, or second fish: they are also the best option. In fact, it is imperative that some dish has vegetables as a garnish.
- Avoid the fried ones: change the fried potatoes for vegetables or rice. It is much healthier, and will provide more nutritional virtues and fewer calories.
- Opt for fruits as a dessert: although punctually you can enjoy a piece of cake or sweet, it is best to always opt for fresh fruit. Have you tried ordering a fruit cocktail or even some fruit with low-calorie ice cream?
- Do not eat fast: if you eat fast you will be doing it with anxiety, and you will not be able to control the amount you eat, which in the end will mean that you will overeat.
And what can we do to not get fat if we eat out?
It can not always be avoided eat away from home, something that can become an inconvenience and a real headache for a person who is following a slimming diet.
And it is shown that when eating out, it is usual to consume unhealthy foods, such as very fried or salty, very caloric and sweet.
In these cases, there is no doubt that eating away from home, especially accompanied by friends or family, may be a privilege that we can enjoy very rarely, but that can not mean that we should lose what we achieved in previous weeks with the follow-up of the diet.
Therefore, know some slimming tricks if you are going to eat out of home It is one of the best options.
Whether you are on a weight loss diet or simply want to continue enjoying a healthy diet even outside the home, a good idea is to follow some of the slimming tricks that we propose below:
- Drink plenty of water or natural juices, avoiding sugary soft drinks.
- Avoid the bread, butter and sauces that are served with it.
- A fresh salad first will help you not to eat much of the second, adding very few calories and many nutrients.
- Opt for foods cooked in the oven or steamed, always avoiding fried foods.
- White meats without skin or fish are always the best option.
- Eat fresh fruit for dessert.
- Avoid alcohol.
- The natural supplements for weight loss They can be useful at all times.