Rosehip oil, benefits and properties
Both the essential oils Like the vegetable oils they provide us with a set of benefits and properties that are extremely positive and important for our health. They bring us well-being and are useful when, for example, we want to relax.
The essential oils They can be ideal to enjoy some good moments of relaxation, not only if they are burned with the help of an essences burner, but if they are applied on the skin in the form of massages.
In this sense, the vegetable oils They are ideal to take care of our skin, since they protect it by forming an insulating layer that, in turn, retains its natural moisture, nourishing it and regenerating it from the outside.
One of these main oils, or at least the best known, is the rosehip oil.
Benefits of rosehip oil
The rosehip oil is a vegetable oil obtained from the seeds of the rose hips, the fruits that we can find in the wild rose.
These fruits are tremendously rich in nutrients, which provide the following beneficial properties for the skin:
- It provides anti-inflammatory effects.
- Helps to regenerate the skin in case of dermatitis or burns.
- Prevents photoaging.
- Useful against the aging process to be able to smooth wrinkles.
- Revitalizes the fibroplast (responsible for the production of elastin and collagen).
- It improves the luminosity of the skin.
- Ideal when it comes to improving the natural elasticity of our skin.
- Useful against the marks of burns, spots and scars.
In addition to all benefits of rosehip oil indicated in the previous lines, did you know that it can be used during pregnancy to prevent typical stretch marks during this important stage in a woman's life (do you know more about stretch marks during pregnancy)?