Russian Salad low calorie: light recipe for summer
When we are following a diet of slimming it is true that it is always advisable to opt for low calorie recipes, which low calories, to help us control and reduce weight. Of course, any recipe is not enough. It is necessary - and essential - that these recipes provide us with the essential nutrients that our body so badly needs every day.
When summer arrives and we find ourselves following a diet it can be ideal to opt for refreshing recipes that, in addition to healthy and low in calories, help us to mitigate the heat that we can feel these days.
A great option are the fresh salads, the fruit cocktails or even other recipes, such as pasta salads or shellfish.
But if there is a dish "star" quite usual during this time of year is the Russian salad. It is an extremely simple recipe to prepare, since it is prepared with potatoes, onions, peppers, tuna and olives. But for those people who follow a diet there is a food product that can become a real enemy: Mayonnaise.
One option is to have a delicious low calorie Russian salad recipe, which gives us all the flavor of the best Russian salad, but nevertheless stands out precisely because it is low in calories.
Low calorie Russian salad recipe
- 1 can of light mayonnaise type Ligeresa
- 1 kilo of potatoes or potatoes
- 2 cans of natural tuna
- 1 red pepper
- 1 onion (eliminate in case of onion intolerance)
- 4 eggs
- 1 little bottle of olives.
Preparation of the light Russian salad:
- Peel the potatoes and cut them in half.
- Cook them in a saucepan with water, adding a pinch of salt.
- Meanwhile wash the pepper, cut it in half to remove its seeds and then cut into thin strips.
- Peel the onion and cut it into very thin squares (skip this step if you are intolerant to onions).
- When the potatoes are cooked reserve and scan them very well with the help of a fork.
- When they are well cut add the tuna, pepper, and onion.
- Cook the 4 eggs in a saucepan.
- When the eggs are cooked, let cool. When they are cold remove the shell and cut them in half to stay alone with their egg whites.
- Mix the other ingredients with light mayonnaise.
- Finally garnish with the eggs and add the olives.
- Reserve in the fridge until consumption.
This article is published for informational purposes only. You can not and should not replace the consultation with a Nutritionist. We advise you to consult your trusted Nutritionist.