Tapioca sweet: recipe step by step
The Tapioca candy about which recipe we want to talk to you today is an excellent option to enjoy an obviously sweet, very nutritious and energetic dish, which can in fact become an alternative as a dessert after lunch (or even as a snack).
If you like the tapioca as much as to us, you probably know already, with this wonderful flour or starch from the root of cassava, you can make both sweet and savory dishes, or even use tapioca flour as a substitute for starch or corn flour, for its organoleptic qualities and its own culinary characteristics.
Of course, whenever it is going to consume it is necessary to cook it very well before. Why? Fundamentally because, badly cooked, it can produce cyanide. But you should not worry about it not only if you cook it perfectly before drinking it, but if you do not consume it in large quantities, since otherwise it would become harmful and dangerous for the organism.
In any case, the tapioca candy that we propose to you on this occasion consists of a delicious sweet and nutritious cream made with cassava flour, and milk. It is a dessert suitable for coeliacs, since as you surely know, tapioca is a gluten-free food. However, we advise you to make sure that all the ingredients do not contain gluten.
- 5 tablespoons of tapioca
- 3 tablespoons dehydrated coconut
- 7 tablespoons of brown sugar (or brown sugar)
- 750 ml of vegetable soy drink (you can substitute milk)
How to prepare tapioca candy
- In a casserole or small casserole put the tapioca (or cassava flour). Then add brown sugar or brown sugar, tablespoons of dehydrated coconut and vegetable soya drink (popularly known as soy milk).
- Mix everything well and stir with the help of a wooden spoon.
- Cook over low heat for 5 minutes. Or, well, until the tapioca is thickened. It is very important to continue stirring to get the mixture to thicken.
- If you have achieved the desired thickness or point, remove from heat and let cool.
- Once cool place the tapioca candy in glasses, filling up halfway. And, until the moment of consuming, reserve in the fridge.
If you wish, you can make a tapioca sweet with a slightly more intense and aromatic flavor. For example, you can try adding a little ground cinnamon on top. And if you're passionate about even more aromatic desserts, why not add a pinch of ginger or ground cardamom? Your result will be as different as it is curious.
And if you want it to be an even more nutritious and healthy dessert, you can add pieces of fruit on top, and then mix it with the rest of the cream. The best? Undoubtedly the sleeve or the strawberry, although in fact anyone comes to him very well.
Images | Istockphoto
Delicious recipes with yuccaIf you are passionate about yucca, we suggest some delicious and appetizing recipes to make at home.
ThemesRecipes for breakfast