The best diet: What diets are there to lose weight? The 5 best
As we have already been commenting on other articles of NatureVia , the diet consists of a diet that a person consumes on a daily and constant basis depending always on his physical complexion and the weight he has in mind to lose.
Surely many of our readers have tried many diets if any success. Given this, I'm sure many of them ask: Is there therefore a perfect diet that helps me lose weight in a healthy and healthy way without too much effort?
In the first place, it must be said that Miracles do not exist. It is still unknown an infallible way to lose weight where the results are immediate. To find the best one that suits us, what we can do is consult our trusted nutritionist to get an effective result and that it does not pose a risk to our health either.
The five best diets to lose weight
From there, also There are other diet options that can be carried out by anyone most are quite simple to carry out if we follow a series of premises. Would you like to know what they are? Well, through the following lines We will tell you 5 diets to lose weight:
This first Grapefruit diet will be carried out for three days and is characterized above all by the poor caloric intake that involves the intake of this fruit that at the same time is the most satisfying. All without saying that at the same time it helps us burn fat accumulated in adipose tissue. The guidelines will be the following:
- Half grapefruit accompanied by tea or coffee.
- Half grapefruit with two boiled eggs and cucumber and tomato salad.
- Whole-wheat bread toast with a slice of turkey and grapefruit juice.
- Half grapefruit salad with lettuce seasoned with lemon and apple vinegar and grilled turkey.
The Atkins diet consists above all in consuming in proteins in small amounts of food. All this while we divide this process into five clearly differentiated phases and that we will explain next:
- Phase 1. Eat 5 times a day for 2 weeks. For this, we will have breakfast, lunch and dinner 150 grams of meat, fish, eggs and dairy. By contrast, we can only eat 20 grams of carbohydrates.
- Phase 2. Here we will be less strict where we start to eat nuts and cheeses.
- Phase 3. Maintenance of the diet for one month. During this time we will continue with the same food intake to get used to our body.
- Phase 4 Continuous maintenance and enjoyment. For the remaining month, we just have to continue enjoying the rest of the food in a more continuous and calm way, trying not to fall into excesses.
The peach is another fruit that barely has a high calorie intake (40 calories per 100 grams) while at the same time it supposes a inexhaustible source of fibers and antioxidants. From there, we will carry out the following process.
- Peach with coffee alone, milk, toast and whole coffee with turkey.
- Salad with pieces of chicken breast and fruit salad with peach.
- Snack. Piece of peach with coffee or infusion.
- Two eggs cooked with a piece of skimmed yogurt peach.
Red tea diet
The red tea diet has also become one of the most consumed throughout the world because it detoxifies our body and strengthens our entire immune system. All this without mentioning that the delicious Red tea help to decrease the levels of (bad) cholesterol in the blood.
- Red tea cup with orange juice, whole wheat toast and two muesli bars.
- Pasta salad, rice with vegetables, French omelet, red tea and fruit piece to choose from.
- Cup of red tea.
- Rice soup with grilled lettuce fish. Piece of fruit and red tea.
Diet to reduce abdominal fat
Who is not interested in losing that abdominal fat now that summer is just around the corner? However, this diet can be quite difficult to carry out if we are not strict. In this sense, it is very important to carry out the following process:
- Piece of wholemeal bread with a pinch of peanut butter, glass of semi-skimmed milk and piece of fruit.
- Portion of roasted pecha, with salad, piece of fruit and salmon fillet.
- Snack. Skimmed yogurt and piece of fruit.
- Period of integral pasta, turkey breast and baked vegetables. And lots of water!