Three exercises to enjoy a smooth belly
Now that the summer holidays have just finished, surely many of you have the urgent need to get back in shape. The truth that we understand you perfectly. It has been a few months with all kinds of excesses accompanied by a sedentary life where the only stretch you have done when getting up has been to go to the beach and return home.
Nor should you feel very guilty about it. The holidays are also a time to disconnect from all our problems with the aim of returning to the September routine with well-charged batteries.
Of course, this also means that we neglect our line and those extra calories are stored directly in the abdominal area of our body that can lead to that unsightly tummy.
To say goodbye in a definitive way, it is best to bring a Healthy and balanced diet in all types of nutrients. Even a nutritionist can help us in this tough process with a diet that perfectly fits our needs. To all this, we can perform a series of exercises directly at home and they are very simple to carry out.
Although first of all, we will emphasize again that must accompany a diet adjusted to us. This is because this type of Fat is found in the lowermost layers of our abdomen and therefore it is difficult to burn it doing only sit-ups.
Therefore, we recommend you also accompany these exercises with other aerobic activity such as jogging, swimming or spinning.
First exercise: abdominal crunch
We will start this exercise list with the abdominal crunch. It is a really simple activity to do.
You will only need one small mat that you can extend in the living room of your house so that you have enough space Then, you only have to perform the following steps:
- We lie on our backs with our hands clasped on our heads. We will also have to bend our knees
- We contract the abdomen. Then you have to bring your right elbow to your left knee
- We do the same but with the opposite side
- We release all the air little by little
- We will repeat the process for twenty times in three different series. In each one will have to rest for at least a minute
Second exercise: abdominal plates
In this second exercise, also you are going to practice your resistance. You will also need a mat with enough space to do this activity without any accident. Let's see what this second exercise consists of:
- We lie face down and go up only the trunk to support the tips of our feet and our elbows
- The shoulders have to be relaxed and the head a little upright facing forward
- We tummy until we feel a strong pressure in the abdominal area
- We maintain the posture for about 45 seconds
- We will repeat this process during three series with one minute breaks.
- If we want to add more difficulty, we can extend one leg without supporting it or lean on one elbow.
Third exercise: abdominals with elevation of legs
We close this article with another abdominal exercise that is the easiest to perform. It will also be necessary to lie down on a mat to So do not suffer back injuries.
Have you done it yet? Well now pay close attention to the following:
- We reclined our entire body on the mat as if we were sleeping on our backs.
- We put our hands just below our buttocks.
- We raise the legs straight until they point to the ceiling. It is also important to block the knees.
- We will lower the limbs slowly while doing pressure on the abdominals to finally release the air.
We repeat this process for twenty consecutive times in three series with one minute rest between them. This article is published for informational purposes only. You can not and should not replace the consultation with a Nutritionist. We advise you to consult your trusted Nutritionist. ThemesSlimming Exercise