Three recipes of rich swordfish grilled
The swordfish It is one of the most beneficial white fish that exist. For this reason, we thought it was most interesting to tell you some curious recipes that exist at the time of cooking. In this way, you can enjoy all its properties while tasting your palate in a way you have never experienced before.
What have you been hungry to read these lines? Well then you will have no choice but to continue reading to satisfy your appetite!
Grilled swordfish with banana sauce
Let's start with a recipe that is the most exotic and tasty. To carry it out, we will need the following ingredients: Two pieces of swordfish, two very ripe bananas, half an onion, one tooth of oil, two portions of cream cheese, a glass of milk, olive oil, salt and pepper. The elaboration process will be such that:
- Peel the bananas and divide them into three parts each to then open them in different strips. We also remove the skin onion and garlic clove.
- We take a pan with oil, we begin to brown the onion and garlic. Before they begin to brown, add the sliced bananas.
- We cook everything over low heat for a couple of minutes. To this we will add half a glass of hot water with a little pepper. Once it is hot, we pass the whole mixture to a bowl.
- We crush everything well after adding a little milk and have added the two cheeses
- We return to pass the sauce with the pan to thicken it a little more. After this, you just have to cook the two pieces of swordfish and then add this rich sauce.
Grilled swordfish with green sauce
Another of the recipes of this white fish with which you are going to suck your fingers. Although first of all, you will need the following ingredients: two or three pieces of swordfish, half a lemon, a sprig of parsley, a clove of garlic, salt and forget oil. The preparation process will be as follows:
- We take the two swordfish steaks and dip them in olive oil with a little salt.
- Chop garlic and parsley very well. We toss them on the same container with a squeezed lemon.
- We prepare the iron and wait for it to warm up well. We will cook the pieces of swordfish for three minutes on each side. We can add a little thyme if we want to give it more flavor.
- Finally, just spread this green sauce through all the steaks. It can be accompanied with a rich salad or a bit of boiled rice. Tasty tasty!.
Sautéed swordfish with artichokes
Are you looking for a way to completely satisfy yourself while enjoying the rich flavor of swordfish and artichoke? Well, if so, you can not miss this last recipe that we have prepared exclusively for you. To prepare it, you will need the following: Three fillets of swordfish, two cloves of garlic, 300 grams of artichoke, garlic, parsley and salt. The process to cook all this will be the following:
- We prepare the iron at about 170-200 degrees.
- Once hot, we are putting the three sliced swordfish steaks so that they go cooking.
- Next, add the slices of the artichoke to the griddle until they are tender and golden brown. We can also add a little garlic and parsley powder to our liking.
We put everything together and we will be ready to taste this delicious dish that turns out to be the most healthy and natural.