What are the lean fish?
The lean fish (which also tend to be known by the name of white fish) are an excellent nutritional option, since in addition to their ease of cooking (can be prepared on the grill, in the microwave or cooked in the oven), they have very important properties and benefits.
As we already knew in our note dedicated to the different benefits of lean fish, from a nutritional point of view, they stand out for their high content of good quality proteins. In addition, it also provides interesting amounts of B vitamins, and minerals such as calcium, phosphorus, iron, copper and iodine.
Precisely because of its richness in vitamins, minerals and proteins of high biological value, its consumption is recommended in children and young people of growing age.
They are also interesting in weight loss and weight loss diets, since a portion of lean fish contributes barely 120 kilocalories. In fact, this type of fish are characterized by having a low fat content, and are also extremely easy to digest.
Discover what are the lean fish
Here we indicate which are the main lean fish:
- Cod: it is a fish extremely rich in proteins and low in fat. In addition, it provides B vitamins and minerals such as potassium, phosphorus and calcium.
- Sea bream: noted for its low caloric intake, and rich in vitamin B3 and B12. It also provides vitamin A, calcium and iron.
- Scorpionfish: it is a semi-porous fish that surprises because it is a good source of quality proteins, vitamins of group B (especially B1, B2, B3 and B6) and minerals. In addition, it also provides vitamins A and D.
- Golden: it is especially rich in omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids. It is easily digestible, and also provides proteins of high biological value.
- Rooster: it has a low fat content, and is rich in vitamins B6 and B9, although it also provides vitamin B3.
- Bass: like other white fish, it provides vitamin B1, B2 and B3, B12 and minerals such as phosphorus and calcium.
- Hake: it is one of the best known and consumed lean fish. It does not provide carbohydrates and is very rich in proteins. In addition, it provides B vitamins (especially B1, B2 and B3) and minerals such as phosphorus.
- Snuff: it is low in fat and extremely rich in vitamins (B1, B3 and B9), minerals and proteins. Among the minerals include potassium, phosphorus, magnesium and iron.
- Turbot: provides interesting amounts of vitamin B2, B3, B9 and B12. Also they emphasize the potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, sodium and iron like main minerals.
Image | Silverman68 TopicsFish