What to do with the banana peel: incredible uses
If you like bananas and bananas, you have a few in your fruit bowl and usually tend to eat a few a day is quite likely that several times throw your shell in the trash. However, have you stopped to think about the uses that could have, and even in the different benefits that your consumption would bring? The truth is that throwing the skin and skin of fruits can become a tremendous mistake depending on what they are.
For example, we can mention the skin of the pear or apple, which surprisingly stand out for its incredible richness in soluble fiber, which helps in the prevention and treatment of constipation by improving - and regulating - intestinal transit. They are also very rich in vitamins, especially highlighting their contribution in vitamin C. But obviously this does not happen with other fruits such as kiwi or pineapple, whose skin is simple and plain inedible.
Something similar happens with the banana peel, an element that becomes a common waste element in many houses and homes practically all over the world. But that, however, hides a wide diversity of uses ...
Why you should not throw away the banana peel
Its benefits for health and skin
Believe it or not, the banana peel provides excellent benefits for the care and prevention of our health. It stands out above all for the following qualities:
- Acts against constipation: for its richness in dietary fiber, helping to prevent or reduce constipation by improving intestinal transit in a completely natural way. In fact, its fiber content is greater than that found in its meat.
- Against high cholesterol: In case of high cholesterol the banana peel is very useful to reduce the excess of fats in the blood.
- Beneficial for blood pressure: surely you will know that the banana is one of the most recommended foods when we suffer from high blood pressure thanks to its potassium contribution. Well, did you know that its shell also contains it?
- Against headache: applying a large banana peel on the forehead and sitting down for a while to relax will help you reduce your headache.
- Improves mood: As in its flesh, the banana peel also contains tryptophan, an amino acid that helps improve our mood by promoting the production of serotonin.
- Prevents the formation of warts: There is a very popular home remedy that consists of rubbing the banana peel on the warts every day, naturally helping its removal. You can also fix it directly on the skin with the help of an adhesive tape and leave it there until it detaches from the skin.
- Against acne: rubbing the banana peel on the annoying pimples at night before going to bed helps fight acne and reduce inflammation.
Polishes and polishes the furniture of the house
If you need to polish or polish the furniture of your house or your office, you will not need annoying and uncomfortable chemical products. Did you know that the banana peel can be of great help ?.
You just have to rub a bit of banana peel for the piece of furniture that you want to polish, and when you finish, pass a cloth or cotton cloth.
Help to shine shoes
Like the banana peel can be very useful to polish the furniture of the house, it is also very useful for polishing shoes, helping in a completely natural way to get a better shine with some ease.
How? You just have to take a piece of banana peel and rub it on the shoe, carefully and for a few minutes. You will see how it will become much brighter.
Natural repellent against aphids and aphids
If you have shrubs and rose bushes in the garden of your house and they have already appeared annoying and uncomfortable aphids or aphids The banana peel can act as an excellent natural repellent.
To achieve this effect you only have to cut the skin into small pieces and bury them just below where the bushes you want to protect are located. This article is published for informational purposes only. It can not and should not replace the consultation with a Physician. We advise you to consult your Trusted Doctor.