Walnut cake bathed in chocolate: recipe for cocoa lovers
Exquisite and simple recipe which we present below, walnut cake dipped in chocolate, an ideal cake to taste it these days of autumn and also ideal to make a hole and include it in our bakery recipe book.
We can also add that autumn is the season par excellence of many nuts among which are the walnuts, this healthy and rich dry fruit that we have often offered information about the nutritional benefits it brings to our body.
Although as we have said before, the season of the nuts is the autumn, at present we can find them available for consumption in the market and at any time of the year.
Therefore, we can say that this delicious and subtle cake, because it has a very delicate flavor, it is very good to prepare it at any time of the year, and taste it as a dessert or as a snack.
Close as we are already Christmas, it is good idea to present it as a novel dessert and taste it together with the family with a warm chocolate, coffee, an infusion or any drink that is preferred to accompany it.
The walnut cake bathed in chocolate It has only a few simple ingredients that we all usually have at home, we recommend choosing a good chocolate to make the bathed or covered as it will give a delicious touch.
To make the cake would be ideal to use a mold that we can easily unmold about 20 or 22 centimeters, circular, is our little advice.
How to make walnut cake bathed in chocolate
Yes we can get nuts full season will be more tasty, if perhaps we could not get them with the nuts available throughout the year we can also do it, remember to always look at the date of packaging of the nuts the more recent better:
- 250 grams of walnuts
- 2 tablespoons heaped with flour.
- 100 grams of butter.
- 150 grams of sugar.
- 3 eggs.
- A pinch of salt.
- A little butter to grease the mold.
Ingredients for chocolate coverage:
- 150 grams of chocolate to melt.
- 25 grams of butter.
- We cut the nuts with the help of a knife, we can also do it with a grinder without getting to grind them completely. Put the ground nuts in a bowl, add half the amount of sugar, a pinch of salt, mix and reserve.
- In a saucepan put the 100 grams of butter to melt with low heat. Once the butter is melted, add the other half of the sugar and stir to integrate well.
- We add this mixture to the nuts that we have reserved in the bowl.
- We mix everything very well and we are incorporating the eggs one by one, in each egg that we incorporate, we remove to add the next one.
- Add the two tablespoons of flour to the mixture and mix everything well. With a little butter we greased the bottom and walls of the mold.
- We preheat the oven with a temperature of 180º C for 15 minutes. While we are making the chocolate to cover the cake.
- In a saucepan we gently melt the butter, add the chocolate, and with low heat and stirring let the chocolate melt with the melted butter, mix well, turn off the heat and reserve.
- Once preheated the oven, introduce the mold in the oven, placing the tray halfway up. We cooked the cake with a temperature of 200º C for half an hour.
- When the cake is cooked, remove from the oven, let temper a little to unmold it. Carefully unmold the cake and cover it with chocolate, so that it is well covered. We can put some whole nuts on top of the chocolate decorating the cake.
Enjoy your meal! ThemesTart Recipes