How to eliminate cellulite: tips, self-massage and 3 exercises
The cellulitis It is a real headache for many women, which is why many of them try to find a remedy through cellulite treatments or know how to eliminate cellulite.
The cellulitis It is a chain of phenomena involved with each other that, in one way or another tend to affect the skin, vascular structures and fatty tissue, leading to the consequent inflammation of the subcutaneous fat tissue.
With an appearance that is usually called as orange skin Due to its color, it usually appears in relatively specific areas, such as the buttocks, the chains, the abdomen, the knees, the so-called cartridge belts and the upper area of the thighs.
Although cellulite can appear with weight gain, overweight and obesity, it is not always usually related, since it tends to appear even in those women who are also thin.
Although there are also causes that range from genetic to hormonal, it is possible to fight cellulite to the point of eliminating it. Take good note of the advice we give you below.
How to eliminate cellulite at home? Some tips that will help you
- Avoid eating foods rich in fast-absorbing carbohydrates, such as sweets, pastries, refined flours and sugars, among others, as they are rich in saturated fat, as we have seen in some other occasion.
- In many occasions we have talked to you about the benefits for our organism of drinking at least 2 liters per day of Water. And precisely drinking this amount daily helps detoxify the microcirculation.
- Vegetables and legumes, like fruits, provide a lot of fiber and also prevent constipation, which is why we must include them in our daily diet, since they also help us fight cellulite.
- If you tend to drink a lot of coffee, or one or two cups, try replacing it with tea or tea. It has been shown that red tea or green tea accelerate metabolism, being good when we want to eliminate cellulite and even lose some weight.
- The exercise practice Daily is essential, as it not only ensures a healthy and healthy life, but it is ideal for our skin.
- Consume a lot of salt power the fluid retention, which is why it is recommended that you try to consume salt in small quantities.
Self-massage for cellulite
The daily realization of this self-massage is extremely useful when it comes to reducing cellulite. We explain below what ingredients you need, and the steps to follow.
- 5 to 10 drops of essential oil of cypress.
- 1 tablespoon of almond oil.
Steps to make the oil for cellulite massage:
- Choose a small container in which you can mix both oils.
- First add 5 to 10 drops of cypress essential oil.
- Then, add 1 tablespoon of almond oil (you can also use avocado oil or wheat germ oil).
Once you have prepared it, you can massage the area to be treated vigorously for 5 minutes.
This massage will help you that, in case you are using an anti-cellulite cream, your active ingredients are enhanced.
3 useful exercises to reduce and eliminate cellulite
In addition to giving you a useful self-massage to eliminate cellulite at home, did you know that there is also a series of exercises for cellulite which can be equally suitable ?. Especially, because they are simple exercises to practice, while very easy.
- Exercises for the thighs:As you know, the thighs are one of the places where cellulite tends to appear. On this occasion, the exercise consists of lying on your side, with one arm resting on the floor and the other stretched, flexing your legs slightly and keeping your hips perpendicular to the floor. Elevate the upper leg, but without turning the knee or foot. Do 2 sets of 35 repetitions.
- Exercises for the glutes:In the previous position relative to the exercises for the thighs, advance one leg until it forms a 90º angle with the trunk. Now raise the leg without moving the hip, doing 35 repetitions.
- Exercises for the gut:Lie down with your legs flexed and your arms resting on the back of your neck, resting your back well on the floor to avoid injury. About now head to the knees facing the ceiling while raising the knees to bring them to the face. Do 10 repetitions and always return to the starting position.
Do you know what Nova Shape is and why is it useful to eliminate cellulite?
It is known by Nova Shape to a procedure based on ultracavitation, which breaks down deposits of localized fat resistant to massage, diet and exercise.
Its main mechanism of action are ultrasounds, which tend to produce a vibration capable of separating the different nodules of fat, breaking the membrane of the fat cells and emulsifying the sebum they contain.
In edematous cellulitis (one of the most persistent), physiological saline is usually applied previously, since the presence of fluid potentiates and facilitates the action of ultrasound.
Of course, when carrying out the session, first a gel ducts is applied, and then slide the hand piece of equipment through the skin, working by areas.
We must indicate that it only causes a warming of the skin, but do not cause pain or discomfort.
Benefits of the Nova Shape
Among other aspects it has the ability to eliminate both fat and cellulite rebelde quickly and very effectively, while can reduce volume (around 1 to 2 centimeters per session).
The treatment tends to last from six to eight sessions if combined with physiological saline infiltrations, and between 12 to 15 if it is not done that way.
Is mesotherapy useful against cellulite? What does it consist of?
The mesotherapy against cellulite consists of administering small doses of homeopathic products in the first layer of the dermis, through injections that do not cause any discomfort.
For this, an infiltration under the skin of both firming and lipolytic substances is carried out, which helps to mobilize and reduce fat deposits, improving the connective tissue of the area and activating the drainage and lymphatic circulation in those parts ... let's say more "conflictive".
Precisely because of everything indicated, the mesotherapy It is ideal to eliminate fibrous cellulite, although it can also be applied -even- for the reaffirmation of the face. ThemesCellulitis