3 recipes of strawberries to enjoy them in a rich and original way
Needless to say, the strawberries They are one of the most consumed fruits around the world with others like pear, apple or banana.
They have a taste of the most sweet and usually take a lot with a few teaspoons of sugar or even whipped cream (yes, without abuse but want to neglect our line).
However, this strawberry can also be prepared in a really healthy and original way that surely many of you have never tried.
Are you curious about how? Well, through this article you will leave doubts.
1. Strawberry gazpacho
Now that we are in the middle of spring and the weather is good, what do you think about a rich and creamy gazpacho made with strawberries?
To prepare it, we need 300 grams of ripe strawberries, 20 grams of spring onion, a clove of garlic, olive oil, 30 grams of bread crumbs, sherry vinegar and salt.
The procedure to prepare this gazpacho will be as follows:
- We wash and chop the strawberries well without their green leaf and then crush them in a blender.
- Add the peeled garlic, the spring onion and a bit of bread crumbs soaked in vinegar, the cucumbers, the pepper and a little sugar and salt in equal parts. We beat everything well until we get a puree. We add a little water to our liking.
- We add a little oil so that it will bind a bit to the puree and get a more salty flavor. Then we went through the colander to obtain a soft and cold soup.
- After this, just put it in the fridge for a couple of hours so you can always serve fresh this strawberry gazpacho.
If you wish, you can choose another delicious alternative recipe to make the wonderful Strawberry gazpacho, an ideal recipe precisely for the hottest months of summer.
2. Skewers of strawberries, melon and ham
Then we are going to tell you another original way of taking strawberries. And this time we refer to take it on a delicious brochette with ham.
To make it, you only need 200 grams of sliced Iberian ham, eight or ten strawberries and half a kilo of melon. Also if you wish and are in season you can add grapes. Its preparation process is also very simple:
- We remove all the seeds that are in the melon. We will also remove the bark with a knife. Next, we will use a punch to make pieces of this fruit in an oval shape.
- We wash all the strawberries and cut them only in half
- From there, all the ingredients will be ready to make our rich skewer. To do this, you just have to intersperse between the ham, strawberries and melon completely to our liking. In this way you will get a really healthy and natural explosion of flavors.
3. Strawberries with red wine
Do you want to offer a dessert of strawberries with which your guests suck their fingers? Well then you can not miss this last recipe that is causing a sensation in recent months.
To prepare it, order the following ingredients: 1 kilo of strawberries, a bottle of red wine, a sprig of cinnamon, 250 grams of sugar and an orange peel. The preparation process is like this:
- Wash the strawberries well with plenty of cold water. We removed the peduncle and cut them in half.
- We simmer the red wine, with the sugar, cinnamon and the skin of the orange. We cook for twenty minutes.
- After this time, we remove this mixture from the fire and let it rest for a couple of minutes so that it sits well.
- We slowly dip all the strawberries in the wine and then put them in a glass in the fridge. This way they will be ready to serve them and to enjoy them at any lunch or dinner.