Home remedies with apple
Without a doubt the Apple It is one of the most popular fruits in the world, always taking into account from the beginning in its mentions in the sacred bible. Millions of legends and fables have been written in his name. Interpretations of the forbidden fruit of Adam and Eve have been reproduced to a greater extent.
Its origin would be in Europe, more precisely in Kazakhstan, former capital of the Soviet Union. It is estimated that there are between 5 thousand and 20 thousand varieties of them.
Its main components are: pectins that helps the dissolution of cholesterol and contains natural compounds that help fight against diabetes. It also contains amino acids such as cysteine which helps eliminate toxins from the liver as well as glycine and arginine essential in tissue repair and helps the immune system in general.
Another amino acid that contains this fruit is histidine that works as a vasodilator and stimulates the creation of gastric juice. It also fights arthritis, anemia and ulcers. Lysine intervenes in the production of antibodies. Valine helps children grow and methionine helps fight cholesterol.
The only proven toxicity is the seeds that in an excess of consumption of them mixed with gastric juice can produce cyanide.
Among the properties that can be given to the apple for medicinal use: favors in case of constipation: fruits such as apples, plums, raisins and peaches are rich in fiber and improves the functioning of the digestive system.
It also works as an anti-inflammatory of the digestive, diuretic and anti-diarrheal system due to the action of the aforementioned arginine and cysteine.
Its plant is very suitable for anticatarrales in case of bronchitis due to its expectorant values. It is also used to reduce fever because it is antipyretic.
It has anti-carcinogenic properties due to its catechin and quercetin content.
Natural remedies with apple
Among the natural remedies that can be made based on the apple, we give you a short list of them below:
- Remedies for asthma: apply hot slices on the chest previously moistened in apple wine.
- For inflammation of the bladder: Cook an apple cut and boiled for ten minutes in water.
- For insomnia: Eat two raw apples before bed or take an applesauce.
- For the cold: hollow an apple and fill it with honey. Then steam it in a bowl and then eat it every day for a period of two weeks.
- For inflammation of the eyes: Perform toppings of sweet apples toasted in hot ash.
- For the pains in the ears: Apply oat poultices with wine of hot apples.
- For fever: Pour in 1/2 liter of water that is boiling a large apple cut into pieces. Then add 10 grams of melissa leaves, the juice of half a lemon and a piece of cinnamon. Allow to stand for 10 minutes and pass through a sieve. Take throughout the day.