The best foods to get fat
As we mentioned in our article in which we offered some tricks to get fat with health, It is true that want get fat can be for many people certainly unthinkable, precisely because their intention is quite the opposite: lose weight and lose weight. Especially if we take into account that obesity has become a real epidemic, which affects millions of people around the world every year.
But, although few, it is normal that those people with low weight who cost horrors to gain weight, want to gain weight to gain constitution, especially when that low weight can be dangerous for health.
However, we should not confuse ourselves: wanting to gain weight does not mean neglecting our diet and choosing badly healthy foods, rich in calories and fat. Wanting to gain weight, with health, also means opting for a healthy and healthy diet, but following an adequate diet to gain weight gradually and without endangering our own health.
The best foods to gain weight
- Dairy products: they are especially rich in calcium and certain brands enrich them with vitamins (especially with vitamin D). If your goal is to gain weight, it is best to opt for whole milk, which contain more fat and calories, without forgetting that they are healthy drinks and foods. If you are lactose intolerant, you can opt for vegetable drinks such as soy milk or almond milk, which provide a lot of energy.
- Cereals: they are rich in essential nutrients, being able to include them in breakfast, since they provide a lot of energy. The best? Buckwheat or quinoa.
- Vegetables: Many nutritionists advise eating legumes at least three times a week. They provide energy and are very healthy.
- Nuts: they are especially rich in essential fatty acids, and as you know, they also provide a lot of energy. Try to consume 25 grams of nuts per day.
- Nutritional supplements: if you want to sweeten your meals, opt for honey, natural and very nutritious.
- Fruits and vegetables: although fruits and vegetables have slimming virtues, remember to consume 5 servings of this group of foods per day, since they are extremely rich in essential nutrients. The avocado, banana or coconut are fruits with higher caloric content.
Image | time_anchor