Chocolate and hazelnut nougat: recipes
The Christmas It does not serve exclusively to enjoy the company of our closest relatives and friends and then show our affection and affection with a small gift. It is also a time where we have the chance to taste many sweets that are so characteristic at this time of year.
A good example of this is found in the chocolate nougat and hazelnuts that has a sweet taste that accompanies a crunchy texture of the most characteristic and that is delicious for our palate.
The truth is that there are many brands that sell this type of chocolate nougat and hazelnuts that we can buy at our nearest supermarket and that are literally flooded by this candy when Christmas arrives.
However, for these Christmas holidays we have found it interesting to propose two recipes of chocolate nougat and hazelnuts that are completely homemade and that you can therefore make reality from the kitchen of your home.
Recipe of chocolate nougat and hazelnuts. In the purest traditional style
Let's start first with this nougat recipe that is very simple to prepare and with which you can surprise all your guests. So go picking up pencil and paper to go pointing these ingredients.
- 300 grams of pure chocolate
- 100 grams of hazelnuts
- 200 ml condensed milk
Do you have everything ready? Well now let's prepare these ingredients in the following way.
Elaboration of chocolate and hazelnut nougat:
- In a saucepan we will introduce the chopped chocolate next to the condensed milk. We heat everything in the water bath for a couple of minutes until it is completely melted.
- We chop the hazelnuts and then add them to the mixture of chocolate and condensed milk that we got in the first point.
- Pour everything into a special mold for nougat to which we will have put some baking paper on its base.
- We take it to the refrigerator for a couple of hours until this mixture is very solid. We unmold it and this chocolate and hazelnut nougat will be ready for tasting.
Recipe of chocolate nougat, nutella and hazelnuts. For the little ones
Next we are going to propose this recipe for chocolate nougat, nutella and hazelnuts with which the smaller ones will be delighted since it is a guarantee of success. Do you encourage yourself to prepare it? If so, you just have to write down the following ingredients.
But if you do not want to use Nutella you can opt for other ecological variants in which palm oil is not used (we recommend especially the varietyNocciolata, delicious and nutritious).
- 150 grams of pure chocolate coverage
- 150 grams of milk chocolate covered
- 200 grams of nutella
- 50 grams of toasted hazelnuts (or quantity to taste)
Steps to prepare this chocolate nougat, nutella and hazelnuts in a very simple way:
- We will start by melting both chocolates in a saucepan in a bain-marie over very low heat until they are well melted.
- After this, add the nutella that we will remove with the help of a wooden spoon until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- We add half of the mixture in a mold for nougat, then we toss all the toasted hazelnuts that we will cover with the rest of this mixture of chocolates.
- We pass it all to the refrigerator to let it solidify for about 4 or 5 hours. And to suck your fingers!